Maharashtra has commenced NEET UG 2021 Counselling registration: Check the important details
Maharashtra has commenced online registration of NEET UG 2021 candidates for the Admission Process of medical & Health Science Courses- including MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc. (Nursing).
The interested eligible candidates can register and pay the registration fees online on Maharashtra official website- https://cetcell.mahacet.org/ from 30th December 2021 onward to 05th January 2022 (up to 11.59 pm). Last date for Uploading of coloured scanned copy of original requisite documents on portal is till 6th January 2022 (up to 05.00 pm). While the Provisional Merit List of registered candidates for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc (Nursing) will be published on 8th January 2022. Here are some important information for the candidates interested in taking admission in the Maharashtra state.
|1.||Publication of Information Brochure for NEET UG 2021||28/12/2021|
|2.||Online Registration and Payment of Registration Fees Through Online Payment Gateway for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc (Nursing)||30/12/2021 to 05/01/2022 up to 11.59 pm|
|3.||Uploading of coloured scanned copy of original requisite documents on portal as per the list.||30/12/2021 to 06/01/2022 up to 05.00 pm|
|4.||Publication of Provisional Merit List of registered candidates for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc (Nursing)||08/01/2022|
- Before filling up the online Registration Form the Candidates are advised to download and carefully read the NEET-UG-2021 Information Brochure of Maharashtra State, including the instructions.
- The Candidate should also determine her/his eligibility for admission to the various courses before filling up the registration form.
- The Candidate should upload all the required documents scanned clearly in the prescribed format.
STEPS TO REGISTER
Step 1– Go to URL https://cetcell.net/UG_NEET_2021/ and Click on ‘New Registration’ tab. Fill in all the details : NEET details, Personal Details, Address, Email ID, Contact details and generate Password.
Step 2– After successful registration Go to URL https://cetcell.net/UG_NEET_2021/ and Click on ‘Login’ with your ID and Password.
Step 3- After successful loginpay the Fee through Online Payment Gateway
Step 4- Complete the registration details and upload documents in prescribed format
Step 5- Take Printout of Registration Form for future reference
NOTE: A candidate should fill only ONE Online Registration Form. Carefully check and edit, before submitting the Registration Form. Once submitted, the Registration Form cannot be edited and payment once made, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS
- Upload only the coloured scanned copy of Original Documents. Photocopies of documents should NOT be uploaded.
- The size of the Document must be less than 300 KB.
- The Document must be uploaded in PDF Format ONLY.
- The candidate should upload all the requisite documents during online registration. All original documents must be produced at the time of document verification process.
NOTE: The uploaded documents will be e-verified and errors if any shall be notified to the candidate in his/her login and through SMS
ONLINE APPLICATION FEES
- Rs. 1000/- for State Quota
- Rs. 5000/- for Institutional Quota (For MBBS and BDS Course)
- Rs.6000/- for both State Quota and Institutional Quota (For MBBS and BDS Course)
We are among the Best medical admission consultant in India offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI quota seats for MBBS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS Abroad. We have been assisting medical aspirants for over a decade to study MBBS abroad at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For detailed, Bangladesh MBBS fees for Indian students / FEES STRUCTURE for MBBS in Delta Medical College Bangladesh you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817387 2222/ +91 817393 2222