The result for FMGE December session 2021 has been declared on NBEMS website on 29 December 2021 which can be downloaded from the official websites- https://natboard.edu.in and https://nbe.edu.in . Individual scorecards can be downloaded from the FMGE website from 5th January 2022 onwards.
How to check FMGE December 2021 Result
- Visit the official site of NATBOARD on natboard.edu.in.
- Click on FMGE December Result 2021 link available on the home page.
- A new PDF file will open where candidates can check the result.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is the conducting body of FMGE-Screening Test that has been introduced through the Screening Test Regulations 2002. As per the regulations, “An Indian citizen/Overseas citizen of India possessing a Primary Medical Qualification awarded by any medical institution Outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent Registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council on or after 15.03.2002 shall have to qualify a screening test conducted by the prescribed authority for that purpose as per the provisions of section 13 of the Act.”
For few years, NBE has been issuing FMGE Pass certificates In-person only preceded by biometric verification of individual candidates. Qualified and Eligible candidates are required to be present at specified dates and time with prescribed documents for collection of their Pass certificates. Candidates are also required to bring the downloaded “Entry Slip” to seek entry at NBE office.
For issuing FMGE Pass certificate the Original documents of the candidate will be verified and biometric verification will be conducted. The FMGE Pass certificate shall not be issued without due verification of the identity of the applicant candidate and Photocopies/Scanned copies/Digital images shall not be considered in lieu of Original documents required.
Documents Required in ORIGINAL to collect the certificates:
- Admit Card for FMGE Dec 2021with colour photograph affixed in the space provided in the admit card
- Indian Citizens (including NRI) are required to bring Passport issued by Govt of India.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) are required to bring OCI Card issued by Govt of India along with the Passport issued by country of their citizenship.
NOTE: The validity of passport and details (immigration records/VISA etc) documented therein should confirm travel to the country of study.
- Degree Certificate of Primary Medical Qualification duly apostilled by appropriate authority/attested by Embassy of India in the country concerned;
- Candidates who have submitted provisional certificates of their primary medical qualifications along with their FMGE applications shall only be issued FMGE Pass Certificates on production of their Primary Medical Qualification Degree Certificates in original, duly apostilled/attested by Indian Embassy concerned, before NBE at the time of collection of FMGE Pass Certificates.
- Eligibility Certificate (EC) issued by MCI, if applicable or proof of admission to the MBBS course during the period when EC was exempted/not required.
- Indian Govt Issued one valid ID Proof:
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card bearing coloured photograph
NOTE: The Pass Certificates shall not be issued to any authorized representative or any person other than the candidate himself/herself. Candidates who fail to collect their certificates on assigned schedules due to some exigencies are informed that they should not turn up for collection on any other day of their choice. Such candidates shall be required to seek prior approval of NBE for revised schedule of collection by sending a request at Communication Web portal of NBE.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS abroad or study MBBS at MCI approved medical colleges can check out Top Medical Universities abroad for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS abroad through Best MBBS admission consultants in Delhi to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS abroad and will provide you with all the information required from filling out the admission form to reaching your college and adapting to the University life.
For detailed, MBBS Abroad fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are the Best medical admission consultant offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counseling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for MBBS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS abroad necessary to choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/ 8173872222