KNOW ALL ABOUT LUBLIN & MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF LUBLIN POLAND
QUICK FACTS ABOUT LUBLIN POLAND
- Country: Poland
- Country Capital: Warsaw
- Country Currency: Polish złoty (PLN)
- City Name: Lublin
- City Area: 147 km2 (57 sq mi)
- City Population: 339,784
- City Religion: 98% Polish, 2% others
- City Language: Polish
- City Time Zone: UTC+1
- Country Calling code: +48
- Country GDP: $1.353 trillion
- City Calling code: 81
- Flight Duration: 8hr 30 Direct flight
QUICK FACTS ABOUT MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF LUBLIN
|Name of Institute||Medical University of Lublin|
|Year of Establishment||1949|
|Type||Public Medical University|
|Language of Teaching||English/Polish|
|Recognised by||Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Poland & Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Listed||WHO, WDOMS, MCI, MBC, NYSED|
|Courses offered||Dentistry, Medicine|
|MBBS eligibility for Indian students||60% (UR) & 40% (Reserved) in PCB with English compulsory subject
|Academic Session Start||September end|
- Lublin is one of the premier cities in Eastern Poland. It is known as the “gate to the East” and is an important educational and scientific centre. Today it boasts five public universities and is ranked among top 10 student-friendly cities to study in Europe in line with London, Barcelona, Rome, or Amsterdam according to College Magazine.
- In the 16th century, Lublin was a vibrant and multicultural city with a large and active Jewish community that shaped the character of the city for more than 500 years.
- Lublin has several free walking tours that are an excellent way to see the city. Local guides show you around and tell stories of Lublin. Travelling through the picturesque old town of Lublin is like travelling back in time.
- Skansen is one of the biggest open-air museums in Poland. It shows the traditional village life and culture of people living in the past in the Lublin province. Lublin also has a variety of festivals that take place in the city throughout the year.
- You will find several fast-food joints, traditional Polish cuisine and international cuisine across towns and cities and in mall food courts. Milk bars (bary mleczne) in large cities offer cheap and simple meals.
- It’s very easy to reach Lublin from Warsaw. It takes only 3 hours by train from Warsaw and around 6 to 7 hours by train from Krakow. There is also a daily sleeper train from Warsaw that stops in Lublin and then continues to Kyiv in Ukraine.
- To travel within the city, Lublin has an excellent public transport system. Most things to do in Lublin are within walking distance of each other so public transport is cheap and best for commuting.
- Indians travelling to Poland should have a visa. Schengen Visas are granted by the Consular Department of the Polish Embassy in New Delhi. Poland is very well connected with other European and non-European cities.
- The Medical University of Lublin is one of the top medical schools in Poland widely recognized around the world. It is listed on FAIMER’s International Medical Education Directory (IMED) and the education programs are compliant with all Polish and European Union higher education requirements.
- The Medical University of Lublin offers four-year and six-year M.D. programs in Medicine where students are presented the opportunity of pursuing clinical clerkships in Poland or the United States.
- The University has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The candidates are also required to take a language proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL if, the native language is not English.
- Teaching activities at the university are carried out by more than one thousand two hundred academic teachers. During the last years of medical education, most of the teaching and learning occurs at the bedside in: outpatient areas, operating rooms, emergency departments, and on ward rounds.
- University is recognised internationally by Medical Board of California (MBC), Medical Council of India (MCI), National Committee on Foreign Medical Education and Accreditation (NCFMEA), U.S. Department of Education, and New York State Education Department. Students of the Medical University of Lublin have the opportunity to do clinical rotations at affiliated clinical sites in the USA.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Poland at MCI approved medical colleges in Poland can check out Top Medical Universities in Poland for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Poland through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Poland and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Poland fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Poland at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222