COURSES OFFERED & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF LUBLIN POLAND
ACCREDITATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS OF MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF LUBLIN
MCI – The Medical Council of India
NYSED – New York State Education Department
NCFMEA – U.S. Department of Education / National Committee on Foreign Medical Education and Accreditation
MBC – Medical Board of California
PKA – Polish National Accreditation Committee
UJKKL – The University Commission for the Quality of Medical Education
TMC – The Medical Council of Thailand
COURSES OFFERED AT MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF LUBLIN
Medical University of Lublin’s Faculty of Medicine English Division has been offering education in Medicine in the English language for over 20 years now.
Medical courses are provided as five programs:
- American (MD)
- Asian (MD)
- Dual Degree Program (MD)
- Middle East (MD)
- International (MD)
The duration of the program is 6 years.
Language/medium of instruction is English.
Medical University of Lublin’s Dentistry Division provides the DDS program (Doctor of Dental Surgery) taught in English.
Dental courses are provided as four programs:
- Dual Degree
- DDS programs
The duration of the program is 5 years.
Language/medium of instruction is English.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF LUBLIN
- Admission to the program is based on Candidates final grades in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Maths
- Score in the entrance exam taken by the Medical University of Lublin or the BMAT, MCAT, score (if applicable)
- If the student native language is not English OR they have not completed 12th with the English language they will have to take an English Proficiency Test (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC)
ELIGIBILITY FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- Indian Students must be NEET Qualified
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the Unreserved category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the Reserved category.
ENTRANCE EXAM ELIGIBILITY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
The entrance exam at the Medical University of Lublin takes place in Lublin, Poland. [Online exam is not possible]
The entrance examination consists of 100 MCQ questions:
- biology – 40,
- Mathematics/physics/chemistry– 30.
- Each question has 5 answers, but only one is correct.
- The maximum marks are 300– every correct answer is 3 marks.
EXAM CENTRE RULES
- The examination is 45 minutes for each subject:
- Candidate, who is late more than 15 minutes for a particular part will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Candidates are permitted to take the following items into examination: pens and pencils, water, basic calculator
- Candidates are not permitted to take the following items into examination: advanced calculator, bags (including handbags), wallets, food, mobile phones, mp3 players and other electronic devices, watches, books and any dictionaries.
ENTRANCE EXAM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
ENTRANCE EXAM ELIGIBILITY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS [NON-EU, OECD, EFTA]
- If a candidate has graduated from high school in a country not belonging to EU, OECD, EFTA and is not a holder of the International Baccalaureate (IB) or European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma, they need to take an entrance exam to the Medical University of Lublin.
ENTRANCE EXAM ELIGIBILITY FOR STUDENTS OF EU, OECD, EFTA & HOLDERS OF IB/EB DIPLOMA
- If a candidate has graduated from high school in one of the countries belonging to EU, OECD, EFTA or is a holder of the International Baccalaureate (IB) or European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma, they do not take the entrance exam to the Medical University of Lublin.
- Evaluation is performed on the basis of their high school diploma or the confirmation of the final secondary examination. The subjects required for admission are Biology and two subjects out of the following: Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Poland at MCI approved medical colleges in Poland can check out Top Medical Universities in Poland for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Poland through Best MBBS admission consultant in India is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Poland and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Poland fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Poland at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222