ADMISSION PROCESS AT MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF LUBLIN POLAND
STEP 1: ONLINE APPLICATION
- Fill in the questionnaires and create Profile
- Choose the program
- Fill in personal details and education information
STEP 2: COMPLETE REGISTRATION
- After your profile is created, log in with your login details
- Complete the further registration process
- Take the printing out the form after registration for future use
- Pay application fees
- Upload the documents(high school diplomas with grades)
STEP 3: SEND THE APPLICATION
- Send your complete application to Medical University of Lublin or us in due time.
- The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- application form with your photo;
- Confirmation of the application fee payment (non-refundable)
- Declaration of the payment of university fee(for accepted candidates)
- passport copy;
- high school diploma and transcripts;
- college/university diploma and transcripts (if applicable);
- MCAT score (if applicable);
- International English Language Certificate (if applicable);
- motivational letter;
- health certificate;
- at least two recommendation letters
- Hepatitis B vaccination certificate
- Health insurance policy
- Coloured Photographs
- All submitted documents must be originals or certified copies (i.e. originally sealed and signed by the eligible institution/person).
- Documents which are not in English must be accompanied with translations (into English or Polish) certified by an approved institution (e.g. the issuing body or a sworn translator).
STEP 4: ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATION
- After reviewing, if your application file is provisionally accepted, you will be invited for an entrance exam and/or an interview.
STEP 5: TAKE THE ENTRANCE EXAM
- Check Eligibility for entrance exam here
- In order to be eligible for admission candidates must obtain at least 50% of all admission points [150 points]
- The results will be published in August. There will be one list for all candidates.
- The final admission decision is issued after the exam/interview.
STEP 6: ADMISSION CONFIRMATION & INVITATION LETTER ISSUED
- After receiving the documents, clearing the entrance exam and payment; the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent and the VISA processing is initiated.
- All the information about the course and results of the admission process is sent.
STEP 7: VISA PROCESSING
- After receiving the visa invitation and confirmation (invitation) letter (the University officials issue both) the Embassy of Poland is contacted and a student’s visa is applied for.
- Flight tickets are arranged for the students from New Delhi to Warsaw.
Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- letter of acceptance (it will be signed once the candidate has been enrolled for the course)
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate (12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balances maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
STEP 6: ARRIVAL
- After getting a visa from the Polish embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time.
- One of our representatives receives the student at the airport and assists in completing further University formalities.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Poland at MCI approved medical colleges in Poland can check out Top Medical Universities in Poland for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Poland through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Poland and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Poland fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Poland at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222