Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College Bangladesh
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College Bangladesh
- Name of Institute: Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
- Year of Establishment:2005
- Location: Sirajganj, Bangladesh
- Language: English
- Type: Private
- Affiliated: UG-Rajshahi University//PG-Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University
- Approved By: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Bangladesh & NMC
- Courses offered: MBBS, PG Medical, Nursing
- Affiliated Hospitals: 500+ bedded
- MBBS duration: 5 Years
- Academic Session: September
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College came into existence in the year 2005 as a private medical school, located in Enayetpur, Sirajganj district of Bangladesh. This medical college is committed to ensuring high academic standard by implementing a well-designed curriculum governed by the regulations of Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC).
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College offers local and international students the advantages of an affordable education of global standard. The institution is a modern, dynamic and creative establishment, with a blend of a distinguished body of academics having proven teaching & research excellence.
KYAMC is the only private institution in Bangladesh having eco-friendly academic environment within a vast campus in the country on a completely rural setting. The peaceful environment and friendly atmosphere contribute to a comfortable study atmosphere for Indian students in Bangladesh.
AFFILIATION & RECOGNITION
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College is affiliated with the Rajshahi University (RU) for MBBS course and the postgraduate course is affiliated with Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU), Shahbag, Dhaka.
- All students after completing 5 years of MBBS training undergo one-year compulsory internship training as prescribed by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. This internship training is compulsory obtaining registration with Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC).
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College training is mainly designed to develop necessary skills and attitudes to deal with common health problems generally encountered in hospital and in community.
- The teaching at the University is imparted to the students through lectures, demonstrations, tutorials, ward clinics, practical classes, field visits, regular clinical meetings, seminars etc.
- The well-experienced faculty members at pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical disciplines are trained in conducting the courses for International students.
- Teaching aids such as overhead projectors, slide projectors, multimedia projectors, laser pointers and television with various video facilities and computers are used for the teaching of students.
MBBS TRAINING FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- The Medium of instruction at Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College is English. The MBBS Course duration is of 5 years followed by a compulsory 1-year Internship.
- All the students local or international are ensured equal opportunities and a favourable environment to study and grow at will.
ADVANTAGE OF STUDYING MBBS IN BANGLADESH FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- Indian students studying MBBS in Bangladesh will notice a lot of similarity between Bangladesh and India in terms of syllabus, books, study pattern, duration of the course and everything else. Guest lecturers and visiting faculty from various renowned medical institutions of India are invited to Medical Colleges of Bangladesh frequently which helps Indian students acquaint themselves with the Indian medical education system in Bangladesh only.
- Indian students graduating from top medical institutions in Bangladesh also have the highest MCI passing ratio compared to other nations. The living conditions in Bangladesh are very similar to India and students easily get Indian food and facilities.
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College & Hospital (KYAMCH) is an ISO Certified Medical College providing medical education, hospital care, research as well as training in nursing. The Hospital and the Nursing Training Institute have been established under the Welfare Trust and have a five hundred bedded sophisticated teaching hospital providing all kind of medical services.
- The training hospital implements modern teaching and research facilities in medical education-related fields. It promotes the development of super-specialized departments like Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery and cancer in particular. The hospital has a number of specialized OTs and facilities for both inpatient and outpatient departments.
We are Best medical admission consultant in India offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI and management quota seats for MBBS/MD/MS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS Abroad. We are also best guidance counsellor for MBBS education guidance, who have been assisting medical aspirants for over a decade to study MBBS abroad at NMC approved government medical colleges of international recognition at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can check out Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh for Indian Students. The advantage of studying MBBS in Bangladesh through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS Abroad fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817387 2222/ +91 817393 2222/ +91 817395 2222