HOW TO APPLY FOR PGIMER MD/MS 2020 EXAM
Online Submission of PGIMER MD/MS 2020 Application Form includes registration, candidate login, Payment of fee and Printing of Confirmation page. Following are the steps to be followed while applying for PGIMER MD/MS 2020:
Step 1: PGIMER MD/MS 2020 Registration Process
- Visit the Official website:
- Then click on the Specific “Exam Name” for which you want to fill the application form
- Then click on `New Registration’ and you will be directed to the registration form page
- The entries in the registration form cannot be changed once submitted, hence, ensure that you enter the required information.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button
- Confirmation of Registration will be received
- You will receive a User ID and password on the registered email address from the Administrator. Ensure that you check your mailbox immediately and that it is not considered as spam mail.
- You will also receive the User ID and Password as an SMS on the registered mobile number. Using these credentials, you may proceed to complete your application.
- Name of Candidate: This should be the same as on Matric certificate.
- Date of Birth: Use the calendar icon to select the correct date.
- Mobile Number: Should be valid and unique. You will receive your User ID and Password as an SMS on this number only.
- Email Address: Should be valid and unique. You will receive your User ID and Password on this email address only.
Step 2: Fill Application Form
- Registered Users Click on ‘Applicant login’ and start filling the Application form with User ID and password received on your email and mobile number.
- Read the Note on the pop-up page of the form before you begin filling the information.
- First, fill in your Personal Details.
- Once the mandatory details in a section are filled, you can move to the next section by clicking on Save and Next.
- Then fill in your Qualification Details and then Test Center Details.
- To navigate back to the previous section, you can click on the name of the previous section tab.
- Once you have completed the last section then, click on the Submit button, you will be redirected to make the payment.
- Correction Window available only for if there is any update in Candidate Photograph & Signature. Thus candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully.
- The candidate is advised to download a copy of their filled application which contains Application No., Personal details, scanned photograph, scanned signature and the payment details.
- Pay the Application fees through Net banking/Credit card/Debit card. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
EXAM FEE FOR PGIMER MD/MS 2020
- Application fees must be paid through Net banking/Credit card/Debit card. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
|For General/OCI/OBC/Sponsored or Other Candidates||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|PwBD||Exempted From Application Fees|
EXAM CITIES FOR PGIMER MD/MS 2020
- 13 cities are tentatively proposed in India as the examination centres:
|Centre Code||NAME OF CITIES|
- Applicants should indicate his/her choice of the city of examination at the time of filling the online application form.
- The allotment of Exam City would be on a FIRST-CUM-FIRST served basis.
- City of examination once chosen and allotted no changes will be entertained.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PGIMER MD/MS 2020
- Candidates must possess MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Completed the required period of compulsory rotating internship/Practical training on or before 31st December/30th June for January and July session respectively.
- Must be registered with Central /State Medical Registration Council.
For Sponsored Candidates:
- Sponsorship/deputation of candidates will be accepted only from the following:
- Central or State Government Departments/Institutions
- Autonomous Bodies of the Central or State Government
- Public sector colleges affiliated to universities and recognized by the MCI.
- Seats will be available for sponsored candidates within sponsored category only and strictly as per merit.
- The candidate concerned shall be an employee of the deputing/ sponsoring authority and should have been working for three years.
- That after getting training at PGIMER, Chandigarh, the candidate will be suitably employed by the deputing/sponsoring authority to work for at least five years in the speciality in which training is received by the candidate at the PGIMER.
- No financial implications, in the form of emoluments/stipend etc. will devolve upon PGIMER, Chandigarh during the entire period of his/her course and such payment shall be the responsibility of the sponsoring authority.
For Foreign National Candidates:
- All foreign nationals will have to take prior permission from the Medical Council of India before applying for postgraduate courses in the Institute.
- An advance copy must be submitted at PGIMER, Chandigarh before the last date of receipt of applications through diplomatic channels.
- A separate merit list for these candidates will be prepared within their own group.
- On selection, the candidates have to apply for temporary registration with the Medical Council of India for the duration of postgraduate study.
Overseas Citizen of India (OCI):
- OCI registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in this test.
- All terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals given in this prospectus will be applicable to them.
- The candidate should also submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 at the time of counselling.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222