PGIMER MD/MS 2020 Admission Notification
The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has invited applications from eligible candidates for the admission to its MD/MS courses. The application process is going on and interested candidates can apply at the official websites, pgimeradmissions.net.in or pgimer.edu.in. The last date to apply is 14th November 2019 till 11:55 PM.
PGIMER PG is held in 2 sessions every year- January and July and the Duration of MD/MS Course is 3 years.
FOR MD/MS PROGRAM
PGIMER MD/MS 2020: IMPORTANT DATES (Tentative)
|On-line Registration starts||26-10-2019|
|On-line Registration closes||14-11-2019 at 23:59 Hrs|
|Examination Date||30-11-2019 Saturday
10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
|Declaration of Result||06-12-2019|
|1st Counselling Starts||20-12-2019 at 11.00 AM|
|2nd Counselling Starts||10.01.2020 at 11.00 AM|
|3rd Counselling Starts||18.01.2020 at 11.00 AM|
|Spot Admission through Open counselling||30.01.2020 at 11.00 AM|
|Admit Card Download||23-11-2019|
PGIMER MD/MS 2020: EXAM PATTERN
- Mode of examination: Online (CBT) mode
- Pattern of examination: MCQ Objective based
- Exam conducted: Twice-January & July Session
- Shift: Single
- Of questions: 250 questions [With Five response options]
- Duration: 3 hours [180mins]
- Language: English
- Purpose of Examination: Admission to MD/MS courses
PGIMER MD/MS 2020: ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
- Roll Numbers/Admit Cards/Hall ticket for appearing in the entrance examination will be available for download to eligible candidates approximately 07 days in advance.
- It can be downloaded from the website by logging into candidates accounts on the website with their respective login id and password.
- Roll Numbers / Admit Cards will NOT be sent by post.
- The candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall on the production of the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222