PGIMER Chandigarh MD/MS Admit card 2020 released: How to download the hall ticket
PGIMER PG Examination is held in 2 sessions every year- January and July for various medical PG courses like MD/MS and DM/ MCh. The PGIMER Chandigarh Admit card 2019 has been released for PGIMER MD/MS courses. Candidates can download PGIMER hall ticket from the official website, pgimer.edu.in and pgimeradmissions.net.in and regularly check the website for further updates.
PGIMER MD/MS 2020: ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
- Admit card can be downloaded from the website by logging into candidate’s accounts on the website with their respective login id and password.
- Once, the candidates have logged in, they can download admit card from the dashboard.
If Unable To Download PGIMER MD/MS 2020 Admit Card
- If the applicants are unable to download PGIMER admit card then they need to contact the institute.
- Write an e-mail to “Registrar, PGIMER”, at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning full particulars as in the registration form.
DETAILS ON PGIMER ADMIT CARD 2020
- The admit card will consist of relevant information of the candidate.
- It is important to realize that officially assigned roll number releases only through hall ticket.
- In case of any discrepancy related to a spelling mistake or incorrect details, candidates must report to PGI, Chandigarh admission committee through the Help desk.
The following are some of the details you need to check on the PGIMER 2020 Admit Card:
- Name of the Exam Participant
- Reporting Time
- Examination Timings
- Address of the Exam Center
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC/ General)
- Date of Birth
- Hall Ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Exam Venue Code
- Photograph and Signature of the Applicant
- Important Guidelines for the Exam
- Exam Conducting Board Name
- Examination Name
PGIMER MD/MS 2020: IMPORTANT DATES
- The date of the PGIMER MD/MS Examination is 30th November 2019. It is mandatory to bring admit cards on exam day along with Valid Id proof.
- The timing of the test has been changed from 09:00-12:00 to 15:00-18:00 hours due to administrative reasons.
PGIMER MD/MS 2020: EXAM PATTERN
- Mode of examination: Online (CBT) mode
- Pattern of examination: MCQ Objective based
- Exam conducted: Twice-January & July Session
- Shift: Single
- No. of questions: 250 questions [With Five response options]
- Duration: 3 hours [180mins]
- Language: English
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222