HOSTEL FACILITIES AT UNIVERSAL COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES NEPAL
- Universal College of Medical Sciences has accommodation facilities for more than 800 students on the campus premises itself.
- The hostel provides separate facilities for boys and girls in addition to a separate hostel for Postgraduate students for ease and convenience in the campus.
- The College also has other safe and comfortable hostel system situated in the city of Bhairahawa within 2 KM distance from the campus.
- All the hostels furnish excellent support to students with 24 hours security, wardens, caretakers, etc.
- The College uses the services of experienced and internationally reputed Security Agency which co-ordinates with local Police Authorities, for effective supervision of the Campus security requirements.
- Students’ are under the fine supervision of the Universal College of Medical Sciences college authorities. Guests are allowed to meet the students only during visiting hours with written permission from authorities.
- The rooms in the hostel are provided on the sharing arrangement of 2-3 beds and are well equipped with basic facilities.
- The College has its own set of vehicles used to commute between the medical college, hospital and hostels round the clock by students & staff.
- The administrative office assists the students and their visitors for making advance travel arrangements and directly supervises the incoming and outgoing trips including Airport transits.
- The food at Universal College of Medical Sciences is served at hygienic and well-equipped canteen serving food that matches the tastes of students coming from different regions and countries.
- The hostel mess provides very hygienic and nutritious vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food at a very reasonable rate.
- Universal College of Medical Sciences provides numerous opportunities for outdoor activities.
- Playgrounds are available in the campus for sports like Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Cricket, and also for indoor games including Table Tennis.
- In addition to this, a fully equipped Health Club centre is situated on the premises for students and faculty.
- Universal College of Medical Sciences has a Computerized & air-conditioned library is built on a 75000 sqft area with a large number of medical books, journals, case, articles, 24 Hrs internet and Wi-Fi facilities.
- Additionally, each department the Clinical, Para-Clinical and Pre-Clinical departments have their own well organized Departmental Library with a wide collection of text/reference books and Journals in their respective as well as allied subjects apart from the central library.
- Separate reading spaces have been constructed for the faculty members, Postgraduate students/interns and the undergraduate students.
Indian students who want to study at low cost in Nepal at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantage of studying in Nepal through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges and will provide you with all the detailed information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/ MBBS in Nepal at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We guide you through a maze of questions to find solutions best suited to your profile ensuring you choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob:+91 8173932222/ +91 8173872222/ +91 8173952222