ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT KRYGYZ RUSSIAN SLAVIC UNIVERSITY
The following is the minimum MBBS in Kyrgyzstan eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student:
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject
- NEET qualified
ADMISSION PROCESS AT KRYGYZ RUSSIAN SLAVIC UNIVERSITY
The admission process of Krygyz Russian Slavic University is a multistage process and one must follow the eligibility criteria and admission procedure carefully.
STEP 1: Apply online
- We fill in the College Application form and visa invitation inquiry form on your behalf online with the details furnished by you at our office.
- Details required: translated and certified copies of international passport and academic certificates
- After reviewing all the documents University approves your application and sends admission confirmation letter to us
STEP 2: Approval
- After approval and receiving admission confirmation letter from the University we send your following documents:
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of the international passport (the pages with the photo, date of expiration and place of birth etc.) passport should be valid for at least 2 years from the date of application.
- A notarised translation of International Passport
- Valid ID
- Birth Certificate
- Academic certificates (translated and duly certified)
- Health fitness certificate (with information of your vaccination)
- 8 photographs of the applicant
- Copy of online NEET UG result (only for Indian MBBS Student)
- Certificate of Equivalence.
- Certificate of English Knowledge (if possible)
- Invitation charges
- All your necessary documents must be submitted before the last date of application.
STEP 3: Receive Invitation
- After receiving the documents and Invitation charges the Invitation letter, Admission letter and Visa support letter are sent to us by the University and we initiate the VISA processing.
STEP 4: Submit University Fees
- Students has to submit 1st year tuition fee in college
- Furnish the fee payment receipt to us to initiate VISA Processing
STEP 4: VISA Processing
- On receiving a visa invitation, confirmation (invitation) letter (the University officials issue both) and payment of Tuition Fees, we contact the nearest Embassy of the Kyrgyzstan and apply for a student’s visa.
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for 2 years)
- Original Higher Secondary School certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE : Certificate should be issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begins
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, Contact numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover complete expense (stating sum of expenses) of the applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother, if student is below 18 year old.
- Bank statement (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)in name of father/mother, whosoever is issuing the Sponsorship Affidavit
- In case Account holder is student then Minimum account balance may be 3.5 Lakh Rs.
- In case account is opened less than 6 months then letter from Bank Manager stating when account was opened.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit (signatures should match everywhere with ID)
- PAN Card of Student or Parent (if student PAN not available) for FOREX Processing
STEP 5: ARRIVAL
- After getting visa stamped from Kyrgyzstan embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time.
- One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
STEP 6: UNIVERSITY FORMALITIES
- All foreign students must submit the documents for registration to the Dean’s Office for International Students within 3 days after arrival with following documents: Passport and Migration card (received at the airport on arrival).
- All applicants will have a medical check-up.
- Finally, you have to submit your documents to the Admission Committee.
- Documents to be submitted to the Admission Committee:
- Application Form
- Photograph 3.5 x 4.5 cm (1.18 x1.57 inches)
- International Passport copy
- For applicants under 18 years – parental consent to travel certified by a notary.
- Academic transcripts
- Medical Check-up results (issued by University Hospital)
- Vaccination certificate or documents containing information about your vaccination
- HIV status certificate
- Medical Insurance
NOTE: All documents must be legalized in due order, with the translation to be certified by a notary.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at NMC/WHO approved medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan can check out Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students. The advantage of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan through the Best admission consultant to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are the Best medical admission consultant in India offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI and management quota seats for MBBS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS Abroad.
We are also the best guidance counsellor for MBBS education guidance, who have been assisting medical aspirants for over a decade to study MBBS abroad at NMC approved government medical colleges of international recognition at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For detailed, Kyrgyzstan MBBS fees for Indian students, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817 387 2222/+91 817 393 2222