B.P. KOIRALA INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES: MBBS ADMISSION 2019
HOW TO APPLY AT B.P. KOIRALA INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
Candidate must submit his/her application online ONLY. There is no provision for manual submission of application.
- Application forms have to be submitted online on the institute’s website: entrance.bpkihs.edu
- Scanned copies of all the essential original certificates/documents, photo & signature must be uploaded along with the application.
- The full signature of the selected candidate will be verified at the time of entrance examination and admission.
- A photograph and digital thumbprint of the candidate will be taken during the entrance examination for verification of his/her identity and for keeping an institutional record.
Scanned copies of each of the following original documents (scanned copies of photocopies will not be accepted)
- Transcript of I.Sc or Class XI & XII of 10+2 system or A-level or equivalent examination.
- Passport or citizenship (both sides) or residential certificate with a photograph or election card (Adhar card / PAN card / Driving license will not be acceptable).
- Bank voucher/swift transfer receipt
- Candidate must upload photograph, signature and other required documents.
- Do not make any mistake while uploading these documents. The scanned copy of photograph, signature and other required documents should be in JPEG or JPG file format.
- Have passed ISc or class XII examination of the 10+2 system or A level or its equivalent Higher Secondary Education Board with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English as their major subjects and obtained at least 50% marks each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and also 50% marks in aggregate and
- Are at least 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019 are eligible to apply in the MBBS and/or BDS courses.
- Candidates from institutions following Grade System must get the certified equivalence marks percentage for their grades.
- Any student already studying in any of the course at BPKIHS under any program is not eligible to take this entrance examination.
ADMISSION SCHEDULE & FEES AT B.P. KOIRALA INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (as revised on 6th August 2019)
|Dates of Submission of Application Form||Wednesday, 6th August 2019 to 29th August 2019|
|Entrance Examination and Counselling Fee||Nepalese Nationals -NRs 4,000/
Indian Candidates -INR 4,000/- Foreign nationals other than Indians -US$ 100/-
|Submission of Application Form with Late Processing Fee||Friday, 30th August 2019 to 5th September 2019|
|Late Processing Fee (additional amount)||NRs 2,000/- (for Nepali Nationals) INR 2,000/- (for Indian Nationals) US$ 35 (for Foreign Nationals other than Indian Nationals)|
|Entrance Examination Date and Time||Saturday, 14th September 2019 at 9:30 am|
- Once the form has been submitted, it will be scrutinized and the status of the application will be informed after 7 days after verification.
- Candidates must bring the original bank voucher/SWIFT transfer receipt at the time of Entrance Examination.
- Admit card will be electronically issued which can be downloaded after 10th September 2019 onward following verification of the uploaded certificates/bank voucher/SWIFT transfer and the application form.
MODE OF PAYMENT
- The fee should be deposited in favour of “B. P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan” by Bank Voucher. OR
- A SWIFT transfer should be made in favour of “B. P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan” in any one of the banks mentioned below.
- The Name and Application Registration ID of the candidate should be clearly mentioned in the Bank Voucher or SWIFT transfer document.
- The fees can be deposited at any of the following banks. Deposition of fees from India will be convenient if done through SBI-NEPAL EXPRESS REMITTANCE OR INDO-NEPAL REMITTANCE. Drafts will not be accepted.
|SN||Name of the Bank||A/C No.||SWIFT Code|
|1.||NIC Asia Bank Limited, Dharan, Nepal||2303014805524004||NICENPKA|
|2.||Standard Chartered Bank Nepal, Biratnagar||01-0256021-38||SCBLNPKA|
|3.||Nepal SBI Bank Limited, Dharan, Nepal (Branch Code: SBIN0004430)||19035240100023||NSBINPKA|
Note: Amount deposited in accounts other than the above-mentioned accounts will not be valid and will not be refunded.
The above accounts are only for the purpose of Entrance Examinations and not for the payment of fees following admission.
PREPARATION OF MERIT LIST
Only the names of candidates who have scored 50% marks (cut off mark) and above will be included in the merit lists and will be eligible for counselling.
There will be three merit lists as follows
- Nepalese Open Category (MBBS/BDS : HSTFS/PSTFS)
- Nepalese Reserved Category (MBBS/BDS: HSTFS/PSTFS)
- International Category (MBBS/BDS) : HSTFS/PSTFS – Reserved for Indian Nationals only. ITFS (Foreign Nationals including Indian Nationals)
COUNSELING PROCEDURE AT B.P. KOIRALA INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- All qualified candidates must be physically present at the time of counselling in the counselling hall (Auditorium Hall of BPKIHS). Candidates must arrive on time.
- Candidates are required to bring their original certificates /documents to be eligible to attend the counselling session.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING
- Entrance Examination Admit card
- Original mark sheet/transcript of SLC/Class 10/matriculation
- Original mark sheet/transcript of I.Sc or class XI and XII of 10+2 system or A level or equivalent examination.
- Original citizenship/passport (will be returned after verification)
The names of the candidates will be called in the order of merit and the candidate will be given the opportunity to choose from the available seats and programs.
After choosing the seat, s/he will receive confirmation slips after which s/he will have to get his/her original documents verified and deposit them immediately and start the process of admission.
Failure to deposit the original certificates as listed above will lead to immediate cancellation of the admission and the vacant seat will be offered to the next candidate in the merit list in the counselling session.
- International Day 1: International Category including Indian Nationals
- Nepalese Day 2: Candidates having rank 1 to 600 in the Merit list.
- Day 3: Candidates having rank 601 to 1200 in the Merit list. (If the seats are not fulfilled on day 2) and all reserved categories.
- Day 4: Candidates having rank 1201 onwards in the Merit list. (If the seats are not fulfilled on day 3) Subsequent counselling will be done in the same order.
REPORTING TO B.P. KOIRALA INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
The list of successful candidates after counselling will be made available at the following sites on the same day:
- Notice board of the Academic Administration, BPKIHS, Dharan
- Website of the Institute: entrance.bpkihs.edu
The successful candidates along with their parent(s) are required to report to the Academic Administration, BPKIHS, Dharan within the stipulated date and time for completing admission formalities, viz. medical check-up, payment of fees and agreement.
If the candidate does not come in person, the admission process will not proceed.
Please note that it will take about three days to get a complete report of the Medical Check-up, and therefore the candidates should contact the Academic Administration, BPKIHS, Dharan as early as possible.
If any candidate selected for admission fails to join the course for any reason by the last date, his/her place will be filled in the subsequent counselling.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Nepal at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222/