ADMISSION PROCESS AT NORTHWESTERN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY NAMED AFTER I.I. MECHNIKOV RUSSIA
STEP 1: APPLICATION
- Fill in the online application form
- Upload the clearly scanned documents:
- Consent to the processing of personal data of the applicant
- Identity and citizenship document (passport), with a notarized translation
- All educational documents (Certificate/diploma with the supplement), with a notarized translation (legalization of the document, if necessary)
STEP 2: APPROVAL
After reviewing the online application form and documents a confirmation will be sent and the entrance exam date will be notified by the University authority.
STEP 3: APPLY FOR INVITATION
- Fill in the Application for registration of the invitation in English & Russian language.
- Send the following documents:
- A photocopy of all completed pages of the passport.
- Notarized copy of passport translation.
- Photocopies of education documents.
- Photocopies of translations of educational documents certified by a notary.
- Medical certificate
- Statement of consent to enrollment
- Invitation charges
STEP 4: VISA PROCESS
After receiving the visa invitation and confirmation (invitation) letter (the University officials issue both) the Embassy of the Russian Federation is contacted and a student’s visa is applied for.
Documents required for VISA:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate (12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos (white background)
- Visa fees
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balances maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs
STEP 5: ARRIVAL IN RUSSIA
- Fill your migration card on arrival to the Russian Federation at the airport, after which you will receive a stamp at the Border Control services desk. This stamp confirms your entry in the Russian Federation.
- One of our representatives receives the student at the airport and assists in completing further formalities.
STEP 6: UNIVERSITY FORMALITIES
- Upon arrival at the University go to the Department of visa support and migration registration room at the University and submit your migration card to the university officials on arrival as it is proof of your entry in the Russian Federation.
- Candidate applying for University is to undergo admission tests on the following subjects: Chemistry and Biology. The tests are in the written form.
- All foreign students must submit the documents for registration to the Dean’s Office for International Students within 3 days after their entry in the Russian Federation with following documents: Passport and Migration card (received at the airport on arrival).
- All applicants will have a medical check-up to assess eligibility for further studies in medical university.
- Finally, you have to submit your documents to the Admission Committee.
Documents to be submitted to the Admission Committee:
- Application Form
- Photograph 3.5 x 4.5 cm (1.18 x1.57 inches)
- International Passport copy
- For applicants under 18 years – parental consent to travel certified by a notary.
- Education certificate copy. Academic transcripts (transcript of record, university degree/s, diploma supplements)
- Medical Check-up results (issued by University Hospital)
- Vaccination certificate or documents containing information about your vaccination
- HIV status certificate
- Medical Insurance
STEP 7: SIGNING AGREEMENT AND PAYMENT
- The applicant is obliged to sign an agreement for education to become a student of the University
- Complete any pending payments at the university
NOTE: All documents must be legalized in due order, translated into Russian, with the translation to be certified by a notary.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Russia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91-8173932222/ +91-81738 72222