ADMISSION PROCESS AT EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY GEORGIA
European University gives you a wonderful opportunity to study at their English medium Medical program for International students.
STEP 1: Apply online
Fill in the Application Form of European University and upload the required documents to complete the application: Notarized copy of the citizenship document, academic certificates, photographs, etc.
Step 2: Review by University
After receiving the application and documents, the student recruitment and admissions manager will review the documents and an online interview will be conducted.
STEP 3: Documents review by authorities
These documents are then sent to the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement for recognition and to send them to the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Georgia for obtaining invitation and admission letter
STEP 4: Receipt of Invitation letter
After receiving the documents, registration payment and 1st-year Tuition fees the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent by University and the VISA processing is initiated.
STEP 5: VISA processing
Along with the invitation letter from European University, we contact the nearest Georgian Embassy or Consulate:
Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if a student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case an account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student’s then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 6: Arrival at the University
After getting the visa from the Georgia Embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of the representatives receives the student at the airport.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION AT EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY
The applicants will be required to submit the following documents:
- International passport, for stateless persons – a copy of a residence certificate
- School-leaving certificate
- Academic certificates
- Government ID
- 8 photographs (3X4);
- English language proficiency documents if not available; international students need to pass distance English exam of speaking and writing part.
- If names in a passport and educational document are not the same – affidavit from the court, confirming that both documents belong to the same person.
- Statement of consent for processing personal data
- NEET score & admit card for Indian students
NOTE: All the documents should be duly notarized and translated into English.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Georgia at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant. The advantage of studying MBBS in Georgia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Georgia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Georgia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/ MBBS in Georgia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91-8173932222/ +91-81738 72222