ADMISSION PROCESS AT BGC TRUST MEDICAL COLLEGE BANGLADESH
BGC Trust Medical College gives a brilliant opportunity to Indian students to study at their English medium MBBS program at low tuition fees for SAARC students.
STEP 1: Apply online
Fill in the application form and upload the required documents to complete the application: attested documents, bank receipt and filled admission form to Bangladesh Embassy of your country for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from Government of Bangladesh.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
The applicants will be required to submit the copy of following documents:
- International passport (valid for at least 1 year)
- School-leaving certificate
- Academic certificates- 10th & 12th
- Government ID- Aadhar, PAN, etc
- consent for processing data
- In case of Indian students NEET score
NOTE: All the documents should be duly attested and translated into English
STEP 2: Application Review by College
Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport and a letter of intention to BGC Trust Medical College office for confirming a seat. After receiving the application and documents, the admission cell evaluates the documents for acceptance or rejection.
STEP 3: Receiving permission letter
After reviewing the application and having received the permission letter from Ministry of Foreign Affairs along with grade equivalency of certificates, BMC office informs us to proceed with the admission process.
STEP 4: Sending Invitation letter
After receiving the permission letter, documents, registration payment receipt and 1st year Tuition fess the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent by University and the VISA processing is initiated.
STEP 5: VISA processing
Along with the invitation letter from BGC Trust Medical College, we contact the nearest Bangladesh Embassy or Consulate:
Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if a student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case an account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student’s then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
STEP 6: Arrival
After getting the visa from the Bangladesh Embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of the representatives receives the student at the airport.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Bangladesh at NMC approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can study MBBS in Bangladesh through Best Medical admission consultants to study abroad. The advantage of studying through MBBS admission guidance counsellors is that they will provide you with only the best colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to take admission in Bangladesh and adapt to your University life effortlessly.
We are among the Best medical admission consultant who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very low fees we also offer comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI/Management quota seats for MBBS in India. We have over a decade experience of assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more personalized advice and questions about Abroad MBBS admissions and application processes, connect with us today
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817 387 2222/+91 817 393 2222