Earlier this month, NEET UG 2021 Application process commenced on 13th July 2021 which will conclude on 6th August 2021. The number of exam centres for NEET 2021 was increased from 155 to 202 to follow Covid-related health protocols and ensure the safety of the candidates.
Additionally, in order to help the Indian students based in the Middle East Countries to appear in the NEET-UG 2021 examination, the Education Ministry had announced for the first time Kuwait as the NEET UG Examination centre. Now, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has also decided to create one more Exam centre in Dubai in addition to Kuwait.
Those candidates who have already applied for NEET (UG)-2021, and selected some other Exam centre can change their Exam Centre City to Dubai (if they want) when the NEET UG 2021 Application Form Correction Window opens between 8th -12th August 2021.
NEET UG 2021: EXAM DAY INSTRUCTIONS
|Date of Examination||12 September 2021 (Sunday)|
|Timing and Duration of Examination||02.00 pm to 05.00 pm (3 hours)|
|Last Entry to the Examination Centre||01.30 pm|
|Sitting on the seat in the Examination Hall/Room||01.15 pm onwards|
|Announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator||01.30 pm to 01.45 pm|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||01.45 pm|
|Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet||01.50 pm|
|Test Commences||02.00 pm|
|Test Concludes||05.00 pm|
- The Examination Centre will be opened two (02) hours before the commencement of the test. The candidate will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 1:30 p.m.
- During the examination time, the Invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidates to ascertain the identity of each candidate. The Invigilators will also put their own signature in the place provided in the Answer Sheet and on the Attendance Sheet.
NEET UG 2021: REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AT EXAM CENTRE
Candidates must ONLY bring the required documents to the test centre. Candidates who will not bring the required documents will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- A printed copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website with passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Application form pasted on it).
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the attendance sheet at Exam Centre
- One Post Card Size (4”X6”) color photograph with white background should be pasted on the Pro forma downloaded with the Admit Card.
- The Pro forma with Post Card size photograph shall be handed over to the Invigilator in the Examination Hall.
- Any one of the Original authorized photo IDs (like PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card /Ration Card/ Class XII Admit Card with Photograph /any other valid photo ID issued by the Government.
- PwBD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwBD category
- Scribe (Letter of Undertaking of using own scribe), if applicable
We are the Best medical admission consultant offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for MBBS admission in India.
For detailed, MBBS /MD/MS In India fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS abroad or study MBBS at MCI approved medical colleges can check out Top Medical Universities abroad for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS abroad through the Best MBBS admission consultants in Delhi to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS abroad and will provide you with all the information required from filling out the admission form to reaching your college and adapting to the University life.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222