The result of the FMGE-Screening Test is available at the NBE website www.natboard.edu.in for the Candidates declared PASS in FMGE held on 18th June 2021.
Through a recent notice, it has been notified by the NBE that the Pass certificates of FMGE June 2021 session are to be issued to the qualified candidates IN-PERSON only at National Board of Examinations office at PSP Area, Sector-09, Dwarka, New Delhi from 22nd July 2021 to 13th August 2021.
For issuing FMGE Pass certificate the Original documents of the candidate will be verified and biometric verification will be conducted. The FMGE Pass certificate shall not be issued without due verification of the identity of the applicant candidate and Photocopies/Scanned copies/Digital images shall not be considered in lieu of Original documents required. Candidates are also required to bring the downloaded “Entry Slip” to seek entry at the NBE office.
The Entry Slip can be downloaded from here: https://results.natboard.edu.in/fmge/schedule_search
Documents Required in ORIGINAL to collect the certificates:
- Admit Card for FMGE June 2020 with colored photograph affixed in the space provided in the admit card
- Indian Citizens (including NRI) are required to bring a Passport issued by the Govt of India.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) are required to bring an OCI Card issued by the Govt of India along with the Passport issued by the country of their citizenship.
NOTE: The validity of passport and details (immigration records/VISA etc) documented therein should confirm travel to the country of study.
- Degree Certificate of Primary Medical Qualification duly apostilled by appropriate authority/attested by Embassy of India in the country concerned;
- Candidates who have submitted provisional certificates of their primary medical qualifications along with their FMGE applications shall only be issued FMGE Pass Certificates on production of their Primary Medical Qualification Degree Certificates in original, duly apostilled/attested by Indian Embassy concerned, before NBE at the time of collection of FMGE Pass Certificates.
- Eligibility Certificate (EC) issued by MCI, if applicable or proof of admission to the MBBS course during the period when EC was exempted/not required.
- Indian Govt Issued one valid ID Proof:
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card bearing a colored photograph
The Pass Certificates shall not be issued to any authorized representative or any person other than the candidate himself/herself. Candidates who fail to collect their certificates on assigned schedules due to some exigencies are informed that they should not turn up for collection on any other day of their choice. Such candidates shall be required to seek prior approval of NBE for a revised schedule of collection by sending a request at the Communication Web portal of NBE.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS abroad or study MBBS at MCI approved medical colleges can check out Top Medical Universities abroad for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS abroad through Best MBBS admission consultants in Delhi to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS abroad and will provide you with all the information required from filling out the admission form to reaching your college and adapting to the University life.
For detailed, MBBS Abroad fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are the Best medical admission consultant offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counseling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for MBBS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS abroad necessary to choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/ 8173872222