NEET UG 2020-Exam day Important Instructions
National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination NEET-UG 2020 on September 13, 2020, in pen and paper-based mode across the country with strict safety measures. Along with exam preparation candidates must also pay attention to NEET UG 2020 Important Exam day instructions to look out for in the examination hall. These exam day guidelines along with NEET 2020 safety guidelines for COVID-19, will provide necessary information about the strict dress code, barred items and documents to carry on the day of the examination, safety measures taken by authorities and to be taken by candidates.
Below are some important helpful guidelines that every candidate must know before the NEET UG 2020 exam to avoid any last-minute confusion and panic.
NEET UG 2020- EXAM DAY SCHEDULE
Date and Time
|NEET Exam Date||September 13, 2020|
|Duration of Exam||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (3 hours)|
|Last entry in the examination hall||1:30 PM|
|Sitting in the examination room||1:15 PM|
|Announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of the test booklet||1:45 PM|
|Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet by the candidates||1:50 PM|
|Commencement of examination||2:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||5:00 PM|
NEET UG 2020: THINGS TO CARRY
- Carry the printed copy of NEET-UG 2020 Admit Card to the exam hall.
- Reach the exam centre much at least 1 hr before the scheduled exam time; candidates won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall after 1.30 PM.
- Carry downloaded Admit Card with Performa which is an attachment of Admit Card with Post Card Size Photograph duly affixed on it”.
- Do not carry anything to the exam hall except admit card and photographs (as uploaded on the application form).
- Do not carry any of the barred items to the exam (no provision of safekeeping place).
NEET UG 2020-PERMITTED ITEMS
Candidates will be permitted to carry only these items with them into the examination room/hall:
- Mask on face
- Gloves on hand
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal small hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Exam related documents as instructed-Admit Card & ID card
NEET UG 2020- BARRED ITEMS
|Ornaments||Ring, Bracelet, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, Brooch, etc.|
|Stationery items||Text material (printed or written), Bits of papers, Geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log table, Electronic pen/scanner, etc|
|Communication devices||Mobile phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health band, etc.|
|Watches||Watch/wristwatch, Camera, etc.|
|Eatables||Any eatable item opened or packed, etc.|
|Others||Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, hairpin, Hairband, Amulets, Belt, Cap, Scarf, shoes(only sandals allowed)|
NEET UG 2020- DRESS CODE
- Male candidates should ensure that they wear half sleeve shirts/T-shirts as full sleeve shirts are not allowed on the day of the examination.
- Clothes worn by male candidates should be light ie., zip pockets, pockets, big buttons and clothes with elaborate embroidery should not be there.
- Trousers and simple pants are a preferred NEET dress code 2020 for male candidates. Kurta pyjama is not allowed.
- Shoes are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall. It is advisable that candidates wear sandals and chappal with a thin sole.
- Female candidates are advised not to wear clothes that have elaborate embroidery, flowers, brooches or buttons as this is prohibited in the NEET UG 2020 dress code specified by NTA.
- No clothes with full arm length sleeves should be worn on the day of examination. Female candidates should wear half sleeve clothes.
- Jeans with big pockets and fashionable will generally not be allowed
- Avoid high heels and thick sole shoes. Instead, opt for sandals or slippers.
- Female candidates must avoid wearing any kind of jewellery
NEET UG 2020-ENTRY GUIDELINES
- Candidates will be allowed to enter in batches of 15 girls and 15 boys in two different registration rooms on the day of NEET 2020,
- Thermal scanning will be carried out at the entry followed by frisking and document verification procedures inside the room
- Body pat frisking will not be done. Frisking by metal detector held with a long handle will be mandatory for all candidates
- After the verification of documents, the invigilator will locate the candidate’s seat in the seating area and inform the NEET candidate about his/her room number
- Seating Plan will allow candidates to sit at a safe distance from each other as per social distancing norms.
- At any point of time, the exam functionary would not touch any document of the candidate
NEET UG 2020: EXAM PAPER INSTRUCTION
- After receiving the test booklet check booklet properly (ensure the page number as mentioned on the cover page).
- Fill up the test booklet using ballpoint pen only.
- Match the codes of the test booklet and answer sheet as soon as you receive them.
- Candidates will be provided with blue/black ballpoint pen, for answering the exam, at the exam centre itself
- Answer carefully as changing of answers is not allowed.
- Do all your rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates must preserve their Admit Cards till their admission in MBBS/BDS Course.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222