NEET 2019: Answer Key
NEET is a national level medical entrance exam for admission to nearly 66,771 MBBS and 27,148 BDS seats in medical and dental colleges of India, except AIIMS and JIPMER..
The NTA NEET 2019 official answer key will be released along with OMR response sheet of candidates by last week of May.
The examination authority will provide an opportunity to challenge NEET answer key for a fix window of time if candidates finds any wrong question or answer.
The candidates can also access the unofficial answer key available online and calculate their expected NEET 2019 score
NEET (UG) 2019 Code-wise Answer Key
|Code P1 to P6||Download|
|Code Q1 to Q6||Download|
|Code R1 to R6||Download|
|Code S1 to S6||Download|
NEET 2019:Importance Of Answer Key
- With the help of the NEET 2019 answer key students can get an idea about their performance in the exam.
- Students can calculate the score they are likely to secure in NEET with the help of NEET answer key.
- The answer key will help them gauge their provisional NEET result.
- With their probable score, students would be able to predict the colleges they are likely to get.
- They can research the colleges they are likely to obtain before appearing for the NEET counselling.
- The official answer key and students OMR sheet will be released by the NTA in the last week of May.
NEET 2019: Challenging Answer Key and OMR Response Sheet
The NTA will also give students the opportunity to challenge the official answer key and OMR response sheets released by them. Students can challenge the answer key and the OMR sheet within the prescribed dates.
NEET 2019:How to calculate NEET Score
The exam is conducted for a total of 180 questions carrying four marks each.
Candidates get +4 marks for each correct answer and -1 for wrong answer option.
Candidates can calculate expected NEET score 2019 using the NEET answer key.
Using the NEET 2019 answer key, candidates can calculate their expected NEET 2019 scores following the marking scheme.
NEET Score = (Number of correct answers x 4) – (Number of incorrect answers x 1)
NEET 2019: Cutoff category wise
The NEET 2019 qualifying cutoff is determined category-wise. Any candidate with score less than NEET cutoff 2019 will be disqualified from appearing in the counselling and seat allotment process. The minimum percentile that the candidate has to score to be compete for an MBBS/BDS seat categpry wise is as follows:
|Category||NEET Percentile Cutoff|
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.