MBBS AT DAGESTAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
QUICK FACTS ABOUT DAGESTAN RUSSIA
- Country- Russia
- Currency- Russian Ruble (RUB)
- Country GDP- $4.519 trillion
- Region Capital-Makhachkala
- Region Area- 50,270 sq. km(19,400 sq mi)
- Region Population- 3,015,000
- Region Religion- Islam
- Region Language- Russian
- Region Climate – Average temp +2 °C (36 °F) in Winter & +26 °C (79 °F) in Summer
- Time zone- UTC+3
DAGESTAN IN A GLANCE
- The Republic of Dagestan is a federal subject of Russia, part of the North Caucasian Federal District, the southernmost region of the country. Makhachkala is the capital of the Republic.
- Dagestan is very ethnically diverse and Russia’s most heterogeneous republic, with the largest ethnicity constituting less than 30% of the population.
- Russian is the primary official language and the lingua franca among the ethnicities. 83% of the population of Dagestan adheres to Islam, 2.4% to the Russian Orthodox Church, 2% to Caucasian folk religion and other native faiths. Dagestan Republic population is 3,015,000 (2015) and the area is 50,270 sq. km.
- The main sectors of the economy of Dagestan are agriculture, winemaking, fishing, crafts (including carpet weaving), oil and natural gas, light and chemical industries, engineering, electric power. Alpine rivers of the republic have significant hydropower potential.
- The length of the territory from north to south is about 400 km, from west to east – about 200 km. Dagestan borders with Azerbaijan in the south and Georgia in the southwest.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT DAGESTAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- Name of Institute: Dagestan State Medical University
- Year of Establishment: 1932
- Location: Makhachkala, Dagestan
- Course Language: English
- Type: Public
- Approved By: Ministry of Science & Higher Education of the Russian Federation & MCI
- Listed in: WHO, Avicenna Directory
- Courses offered: MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, Nursing, Preventive medicine
- MBBS duration: 6 Years
- Academic Session: September
- World Ranking: 8694
WHY STUDY AT DAGESTAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- Dagestan State Medical University was founded in 1932 and has gained decades of experience in training and educating the specialists in Medical field.
- The University is recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The Medical faculty at Dagestan State Medical University conducts a high level of training and very active research work in the departments, clinics and university laboratories with high professionalism medical activities for all-round development of the students of the University.
- Dagestan State Medical University has highly qualified teaching staffs, which is characterized by high professionalism and years of experience in their respective fields.
- The University has graduated more than 27000 students of Russia and other countries like China, South Korea, Iran, India, Jordan, Africa, etc
- There is no entrance exam or exams like- ILETS or GMAT required for MBBS admission at Dagestan State Medical University. Indian Candidates only need to be NEET qualified for admission at this University.
- Russian Universities have bilateral agreements with universities across Asia, Europe and America which assists in the growth of the students through useful international relationships and work experience in international research teams.
- The cost of education at universities in Russia is cheaper compared to other countries as these Universities are Government Funded. Russia houses some of the oldest and best Government Medical Universities throughout Europe.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Russia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222