ADMISSION PROCESS AT DAGESTAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
STEP 1: Apply online
- We fill in the College Application form and visa invitation inquiry form on your behalf with the details furnished by you.
- Details required: translated and certified copies of international passport and academic certificates
- After reviewing all the documents University approves your application and sends an admission confirmation letter to us
STEP 2: Approval
- After approval and receiving admission confirmation letter from the University we send your following documents:
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of the international passport (the pages with the photo, date of expiration and place of birth etc.) passport should be valid for at least 2 years from the date of application.
- A notarized translation of your international passport
- Valid ID
- Birth Certificate
- Academic certificates (translated to Russian and duly certified)
- Health fitness certificate (with information of your vaccination)
- 8 photographs of the applicant
- Copy of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Certificate of Equivalence.
- Certificate of English Knowledge (if possible)
- Invitation charges
- All your necessary documents must be submitted by the last date of application.
STEP 3: Receive Invitation
- After receiving the documents and Invitation charges the Invitation letter, Admission letter and Visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
STEP 4: VISA Processing
- On receiving a visa invitation and confirmation (invitation) letter (the University officials issue both) we contact the nearest Embassy of the Russian Federation and apply for a student’s visa.
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
STEP 4: ARRIVAL
After getting a visa from the Russian embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
STEP 5: University Formalities
- Fill migration card on arrival to the Russian Federation at the airport, after which a stamp is received at the Border Control services desk. This stamp confirms entry in the Russian Federation.
- Submit migration card to the university officials on arrival as it is proof of entry in the Russian Federation.
- All foreign students must submit the documents for registration to the Dean’s Office for International Students within 3 days after their entry in the Russian Federation with following documents: Passport and Migration card (received at the airport on arrival).
- All applicants will have a medical check-up.
- Finally, you have to submit your documents to the Admission Committee.
- Documents to be submitted to the Admission Committee:
- Application Form
- Photograph 3.5 x 4.5 cm (1.18 x1.57 inches)
- International Passport copy
- For applicants under 18 years – parental consent to travel certified by a notary.
- Education certificate copy. Academic transcripts (transcript of record, university degree/s, diploma supplements).
- Medical Check-up results (issued by University Hospital)
- Vaccination certificate or documents containing information about your vaccination
- HIV status certificate
- Medical Insurance
STEP 6: Signing Agreement and Payment
- The applicant is obliged to sign an agreement for education to become a student of the University
NOTE: All documents must be legalized in due order, translated into Russian, with the translation to be certified by a notary.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Russia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222