NEET PG 2020: Counselling schedule released by MCC; Check the dates & Registration process here
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the NEET PG 2020 Counselling Schedule for the 50% AIQ/Deemed/Central Universities/AFMS seats for admission to MD/MS/Diploma and MDS courses on its official website mcc.nic.in. The entrance exam was conducted on 5th January 2020 and the Candidates who have qualified the entrance examination can register and pay the registration fees for the NEET PG 2020 counselling from 12th March to 22nd March 2020 (up to 11:55 PM).
NEET PG 2020 Counselling Dates
1st Round Counselling
|1.||Registration Begins||12th March 2020|
|2.||Registration Ends||22nd March 2020 (up to 11:55 PM)|
|3.||Last date of Payment||Till 22nd March 2020 up to 12:00 Noon|
|4.||Choice Filling/ Locking||16th March to 22nd March 2020 (up to 11:55 PM)|
|5.||Seat Allotment||23rd March to 24th March 2020|
|6.||Counselling Result||25th March 2020|
|7.||Reporting||26th March 2020 to 3rd April 2020|
2nd Round Counselling
|1.||Registration Begins||07th April 2020|
|2.||Registration Ends||12th April 2020 till 10:00 AM|
|3.||Last date of Payment||Till 12th April 2020 till 12:00 NOON|
|4.||Choice Filling/ Locking||09th April to 12th April 2020 (till 11:55 PM)|
|5.||Seat Allotment||13th April 2020 to 14th April 2020|
|6.||Counselling Result||15th April 2020|
|7.||Reporting||15th April 2020 to 22nd April 2020|
|8.||Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non-Joining/Vacant seats to State Quota||22nd April 2020(at 6:00PM)|
MOP UP Round Counselling for Central/Deemed Universities
|1.||Display of Seats Matrix||11th May 2020|
|2.||Registration Begins||12th May 2020|
|3.||Registration Ends||17th May 2020 (05:00 PM as per Server Time)|
|4.||Last date of Payment||Till 17th May 2020 (till 03:00 PM)|
|5.||Choice Filling||14th May 2020 to 17th May 2020 (till 05:00 PM)|
|6.||Choice Locking||From 10:00 AM to 11:55 PM on 17th May 2020|
|7.||Seat Allotment||18th May to 19th May 2020|
|8.||Counselling Result||20th May 2020|
|9.||Reporting||20th May 2020 to 26th May 2020|
|10.||Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non-Joining/Vacant seats to State Quota||27th May 2020|
Stray Vacancy Round by Deemed/Central Universities
- From 27th May 2020 to 31st May 2020
HOW TO REGISTER FOR NEET PG 2020 COUNSELLING
The steps involved in NEET Counselling Registration are as follows:
- Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’
- After entering all the required information, a new Roll No. and Password will be generated. Use these credentials to register for NEET Counselling.
- Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to take a printout of this page.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEET PG 2020 COUNSELLING
- Admit Card
- Result/ Rank Letter
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/ BDS Examinations
- MBBS/ BDS Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate/ Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March, of the year of admission
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/ State Medical or Dental Council. Provision Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where the candidate is undergoing internship land likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
- Xth & XIIth Mark sheets and Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Identification proofs (ID Proof-PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Category/Disability certificates, if applicable
- Passport size photographs
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222