JALALABAD RAGIB- RABEYA MEDICAL COLLEGE BANGLADESH
JALALABAD RAGIB- RABEYA MEDICAL COLLEGE BANGLADESH
Jalalabad Ragib- Rabeya Medical College (JRRMC) is a private medical school established in 1995, located in the Pathantula area of Bimanbandar Thana, in Sylhet.
The campus is situated on the 8.22 acres (3.33 ha) of area. The campus comprises of three main buildings: two ten-story academic buildings and the associated six-story 1000 bed Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Hospital.
Sylhet is surrounded by lush green tea gardens, hills and valleys in a picturesque landscape. It has excellent rail, road, air and river communications with capital city Dhaka as well as port city Chittagong.
The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Bangladesh is quite affordable as compared to other countries across the world making it a lucrative choice for Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad at economical fees.
It is only a 2hrs 45mins flight from New Delhi to Dhaka and from there it takes only 22 mins by flight and 4½ hrs by road to Sylhet.
The Medium of instruction is English. MBBS Course duration will be 5 years followed by a compulsory 1-year Internship.
The curriculum at Jalalabad Ragib- Rabeya Medical College is approved by The Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council and Shahjalal University of science and technology.
The degree awarded by Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet which is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)as well as Medical councils of leading countries.
Jalalabad Ragib- Rabeya Medical College is listed in the World Directory of Medical schools published by WHO, International Medical Education Directory (IMED), Institute for International Medical Education (IIME).
The teaching is imparted to the students through lectures, demonstrations, tutorials, ward clinics, practical classes, field visits. Regular clinical meetings, seminars are held on specific topics.
There is a lot of similarity in the college of Bangladesh and India in terms of syllabus, books, study pattern, duration of the course and everything else hence Indian students are able to adjust to the study curriculum smoothly.
COURSES OFFERED AT JALALABAD RAGIB- RABEYA MEDICAL COLLEGE
Degree Awarded- Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
Course Duration- 5 years + 1year Internship
Course Duration- 2-3 years
- Obstetrics & Gynae
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Physical Medicine
- Radiology & Imaging
DEPARTMENTS AT JALALABAD RAGIB- RABEYA MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Dermatology & Venereology
- Department of Physical Medicine
- Department of OPD
- Department of Gastroenterology
- Department of Cardiology with CCU
- Department of Nephrology
- Department of General Surgery
- Department of Urology
- Department of Orthopedics Surgery
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Otolaryngology
- Department of Pediatrics Surgery
- Department of Neuro Surgery
- Department of Radiology and Imaging
- Department of Anesthesiology
- Department of Dental Surgery
- Department of Obstetrics & Gynae
- Department of Casualty
- Critical Care Department
RAGIB- RABEYA MEDICAL COLLEGE MEDICAL GRADUATES ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR
- ECFMG examinations (including the USMLE examinations) and for ECFMG certification
- The Canadian licensing exams
- AMC licensing and state registration exams
- MCNZ licensing and state registration exams
- UK PLAB registration exams
- Ireland registration exams
EDUCATION SYSTEM AT JALALABAD RAGIB- RABEYA MEDICAL COLLEGE
Jalalabad Ragib- Rabeya Medical College is a student-centred Medicine school with excellent infrastructure and facilities for comprehensive education. Following are the features inculcated at Jalalabad Ragib- Rabeya Medical College:
- Four-year integrated curriculum with an ideal faculty-to-student ratio. Clinically oriented and problem-based method of teaching and learning
- Outstanding facilities and resources conducive for learning
- The college along with its 1000 bedded Hospital has been established with all modern facilities to impart knowledge and training to the students and to provide health care facilities to the people.
- The teaching faculty comprises of highly qualified and experienced teachers and staff who are experts in their field
- The faculty is strategically formed to train medical students at par with their counterparts in other countries, who will be able to practice medicine in any part of the world.
- Classrooms are well equipped with modern audio-visual appliances. The college has its own computer, internet, e-mail, web site and intercom facilities.
- Student assessed through periodic class examinations. The guardians are informed of their wards progress periodically.
HOSTEL FACILITIES AT JALALABAD RAGIB- RABEYA MEDICAL COLLEGE
- The University hostel buildings are housed at the Jalalabad Ragib- Rabeya Medical College campus itself and are under protection 24×7.
- These hostels give a very homely feeling for the students coming from different parts of the world.
- Jalalabad Ragib- Rabeya Medical College has an affordable hostel system with well-furnished rooms and recreation centre for each wing of the hostel for International students.
- All the rooms are well ventilated, comfortable, fully furnished with the centralized air system.
- The rooms are provided with all basic amenities like- Internet access, TV and telephone.
- Separate Hostels facilities are available for boys and girls.
- Facilities for students at Jalalabad Ragib- Rabeya Medical College are arranged on a sharing basis.
- The university takes special care of the international students and accommodation is ensured for all students.
- Reading rooms and gym are accommodated inside every hostel. Students are encouraged to participate in sports activities as well.
- College possesses a nice cafeteria, students may avail cafeteria canteen facilities at cheaper rates.
LIBRARY FACILITIES AT JALALABAD RAGIB- RABEYA MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Jalalabad Ragib- Rabeya Medical College has a fully air-conditioned rich library with a congenial environment.
- There is a collection of huge numbers of text and reference books.
- The funds of the library are of latest edition and high quality, suitable for undergraduate, postgraduate and research studies.
PUBLISHING FACILITIES AT JALALABAD RAGIB- RABEYA MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Jalalabad Medical Journal is the official journal of the Jalalabad Ragib- Rabeya Medical College.
- It is an open-access journal, published semi-annually in January and July.
- It accepts original research articles, review articles on topics of current interest, and interesting case reports.
- Submissions should not have been published previously, and should not be submitted to multiple publications concurrently.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS AT JALALABAD RAGIB- RABEYA MEDICAL COLLEGE
The following is the minimum MBBS in Bangladesh eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student at Jalalabad Ragib- Rabeya Medical College:
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country abroad.
ADMISSION PROCESS AT JALALABAD RAGIB- RABEYA MEDICAL COLLEGE
Step 1: Apply Online—we fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard mark sheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Invitation charges
Step 2: Invitation letter—after receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
Step 3: VISA processing— Along with the invitation letter from Jalalabad Ragib- Rabeya Medical College we contact the nearest Bangladesh Embassy or Consulate
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 4: ARRIVAL—after getting a visa from Bangladesh embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can check out Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh for Indian Students. The advantage of studying MBBS in Bangladesh through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical students to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Bangladesh at government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222