HOSTEL & OTHER FACILITIES AT QINGDAO MEDICAL UNIVERSITY CHINA
- Qingdao University has three accommodation buildings specially provided for international students. They are the Mingxin Building, buildings No.13, and New building.
- Safe, clean, comfortable and orderly accommodation and living environment for international students has been established.
- International student dormitory buildings have the facility of single and double room accommodation.
- All dorm rooms include a bathroom, TV set, telephone, air-conditioner (doubled as a heating unit), desk lamp, desk and chairs, single bed, mattress, and bedding, which include pillows, blankets, and sheets.
- There is a 7-11 convenience store in the Qingdao University campus where many daily use items, snacks, drinks, and miscellaneous can be found. Convenience Store is open daily 24 hours.
- Each dormitory building at Qingdao University includes laundry facilities and the hostels have shared kitchens on every second floor in the dormitory building.
- All rooms can be equipped with a wireless Internet connection. All bathrooms include a shower and a Western toilet.
- There is cafeteria in Minxing Building providing a variety of Chinese dishes. The price of each dish is listed on the window above each item. Free soup or porridge is provided every day.
- There are also many restaurants of Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Western styles cuisine all around the Qingdao University campus and almost everywhere in Qingdao.
- Markets & Grocery Stores, Malls & Shopping Centers, bookstores, ATM’s are located very close and at a convenient distance from the University.
CREDIT CARDS AND CASH FACILITIES
- At any AAA travel agency, students can purchase a rechargeable Visa Travel Money check card.
- Students can deposit cash into the card and withdraw cash at most ATM locations in China.
- Visa credit cards are honored at most large restaurants, shops, and ATM locations.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE FACILITIES
- Students can exchange the currency into Chinese RMB at any of Cashing dollars into RMB.
- Beside the main gate of the Qingdao University, there is a China Construction Bank, and the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China where ATM machines are available.
STUDENT TEMPORARY RESIDENCE REGISTRATION
According to the Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People’s Republic of China, foreigners are required to:
- Register at the police station within 24 hours after EACH ENTRY in China or change living address
- Register at the local police station in 10 days after change new passport or visa.
For Students living off-campus
- If students want to live off-campus housing, they need to submit the “check-out application” 1 day in advance and get approved by the Director of Foreign Affairs Services.
- Students have to go to the local police station for registration with their passport and house rent contract.
For Students living on-campus
- Students have to go to the reception desk of Minxing building of Qingdao University for registration with their passport.
- According to relative policy in China, ALL International students are required to purchase Health Insurance set by Insurance Company in China.
- Without required health insurance student cannot be registered and get a visa.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in China or study MBBS at Qingdao Medical University at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant in Lucknow here. The advantage of studying MBBS in China through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in China and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad / MBBS in China at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222