Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health, Uzbekistan was set up in 1991 as a medical centre at the Fergana State University. The executive order of the Cabinet Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 1998 Medical centre changed into the Fergana branch of the Tashkent state second Medical Institute. Since then the institution went through several structural changes. At present, Fergana Medical University has 147 professors in 19 different departments. Some of them have Ph.D. scholars, experienced doctors, associate professors.
Fergana institute provides students with many opportunities, all the necessary conditions for students to study in a very good environment to grow as a professional in the medical field. Fergana institute allows young people to reveal their potential in medicine. Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health has introduced the latest technologies in its teaching methods. It offers various faculties for the medical students including General Medicine, preventive medicine, higher nursing, biomedical engineering, and many more.
About Fergana City
The Fergana Valley in Central Asia spreads across eastern Uzbekistan, southern Kyrgyzstan and northern Tajikistan. Divided into three republics of the former Soviet Union, the valley is ethnically diverse and in the early 21st century was the scene of conflict.
Affiliations and Recognition of Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health
- Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health has an affiliation with Fergana State University Medical Centre
- Fergana Medical Institute has recognition from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and National Medical Council (NMC).
Why Study MBBS at Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health
- Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health is committed to preparing students for fast-changing workplace challenges.
- Interactive learning provided by the university.
- Use of latest technologies which help to enter the global workforce.
- Fergana Medical Institute offers its educational and research facilities to foreign students and scientists and is well known worldwide.
- Affordable fees and cost of living.
For more personalized advice and questions about Abroad MBBS admissions and application processes, connect with us today.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817 387 2222/+91 817 393 2222