ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBBS AT LYCEUM-NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY PHILIPPINES
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT LYCEUM-NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
For MD Course:
- Applicant should be a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree holder (Four-Year course)
- Should have earned credits in the following subjects: Chemistry-10 units, Biological Sciences-15 units, Physics -5 units, Mathematics-9 units
For BS-MD Course:
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country abroad.
DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENT AT LYCEUM-NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
Students wishing to enrol at the Lyceum-Northwestern University Dr Francisco Q. Duque Medical Foundation College of Medicine must submit the following documents:
- Completed APPLICATION FORM for admission into the College of Medicine
- National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) result
- Transfer Credential Certificate/Official Transcript of Records
- Photocopy of College Diploma or Certificate of Graduation
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the National Statistics Office
- Police Clearance or NBI Clearance
- Four (4 pcs.) 2×2 pictures
- Certificate of Eligibility for Admission to Medicine (CEAM) to be processed by the LNUFQD Admission Office
- Application/CEAM Fee to be paid at the Cashier’s Office (Official Receipt must be submitted to the Office of the Dean / Admission Office
- Medical Health Certificate including Chest X-ray, Fecalysis, Urinalysis, CBC
- For students who have passed the PRC Licensing Examination (e.g. Nursing, Medical Technology, Pharmacy, etc.), submit a photocopy of PRC Board Rating Certificate)
- (Optional) For students availing of PVAO or USV AO educational benefits and other scholarship grants, submit a Certificate of Grant.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
- Student Visa (9f)
- Alien Certificate of Registration/I Card (ARC-IC) issued by the Bureau of Immigration & Deportation
- Personal History Statement (PHS) with original photos and signature
- Certified copy of Passport pages where the name, photo, birth date and birthplace appear
- Notarized proof of adequate financial support (Bank Statement) of the sponsoring party
- Transcript of Records and Certificate of Graduation should be duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the applicant’s country of origin or legal residence
- Notice of Acceptance
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR STUDENT-TRANSFEREES
- Transfer Credential Certificate with Certification of Grades earned from the medical school
- Certified copy of NMAT
- Certified copy of Pre-Med Transcript
- Certified copy of Certificate of Eligibility for Admission to Medicine (CEA)
- Birth Certificate/Passport Bio page
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from former Professor or Dean
- 3 pcs. (2×2) pictures with name tag
- Valid Student Visa and ACR for foreign students*
- Application / Evaluation fee payable at the Cashier’s Office
ADMISSION PROCESS AT LYCEUM-NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
Step 1: Apply Online—we fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard mark sheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off
- Invitation charges
Step 2: Invitation letter—after receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 4: ARRIVAL—after getting the visa from Philippines Embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Philippines at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantages of studying MBBS in Philippines through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Philippines and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Philippines fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Philippines at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222