ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & ADMISSION PROCESS AT TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY URGENCH BRANCH
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY URGENCH BRANCH
FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
Foreign students can take admission at Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench branch on the following basis:
- Qualifying the medical entrance exam of their own country
- Securing Proof of payment of tuition fees by themselves and (or) guardian
FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
Indian students can take admission at Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench branch on the following basis:
- NEET Qualified
- Secured 50% or above (for OBC/ST/SC-40% or above) Marks in 12th, PCB (PHY + CHE + BIO) should be
- Completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission in MBBS Course
- Proof of payment of tuition fees by individuals and (or) guardian
ADMISSION PROCESS AT TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY URGENCH BRANCH
Following is the complete admission process at Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench branch to study MBBS for Indian and International students.
STEP 1: Online application
Submit filled in Application Form of Urgench branch of Tashkent Medical Academy and upload clearly scanned copies of the required documents
Documents required for online application:
- Copy of the citizenship proof (Passport),
- Copy of Academic certificates (XIIth & Xth Mark sheet)
- Colour Photographs
STEP 2: Application Review by University
After receiving the application and scanned documents, the University reviews the documents and an admission letter is issued.
STEP 3: Documents review by authorities
These documents are then sent to the concerned authorities of Uzbekistan who then further issue then visa support letter and invitation letter.
STEP 4: Invitation letter sent
Then after receiving the documents, registration payment and 1st-year Tuition fees the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent by University to us and we initiate the VISA process.
STEP 5: VISA processing
We contact the Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate in our country along with the documents sent by the Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench branch to start the VISA application process
Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Invitation letter[Original]
- International passport (valid for one year) [Original]
- Higher Secondary School Certificate(XII th mark sheet) [Original]
- All Academic certificates should be duly certified and translated
- Copy of online NEET UG Scorecard (only for Indian MBBS Student)
- Equivalency Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. Issued not more than 2 months before leaving for University studies.
- Passport size Photographs
- Visa Charges
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Sponsorship Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) [Must contain: full name of a sponsor, address, contact numbers, e-mail ID, and obligation to cover expenses also stating sum of expenses of the applicant
- If student is Minor[below 18 years old] then an Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother
- Clear Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit
- Bank statement with Original bank stamp in name of father or mother of 6 months duration with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case an account is opened less than 6 months then secure a letter from Bank Manager stating the account opening date
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance can be 3.5 Lakh Rs
Step 6: Arrival at the University
- After getting the visa stamped from the Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time.
- One of our representatives receives the student at the airport and assists them in further process.
To get information about the admission process at Urgench branch of Tashkent Medical Academy, You can contact us by filling out a “Request Information” form on our official website www.shreetguidance.com or contact directly at our registered numbers. We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS in Uzbekistan at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very low fees. The advantage of studying abroad through Best admission consultancy is that they will provide you with only the best NMC approved colleges for MBBS abroadand will provide you with all the information required from filing out application form to reaching your chosen study destination and adapt to your University life.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob:+91 8173872222/+91 8173932222