Courses offered at Ningxia Medical University China
The Ningxia Medical University has close links with comprehensive or medical colleges and universities of different countries like: University of South Florida, Aalborg University, Dubai University, Birmingham City University, Bethune Oriental Medicine Center, Sanford School of Medicine, University of South Dakota, University of Canberra, Australia National University, Queensland Institute of Medical Research, etc
The degree conferred by the Ningxia Medical University is internationally accredited and recognized by the medical council of leading nations including the Medical Council of India (MCI).
After graduating, the students of Ningxia Medical University can practice medicine in any part of the world by taking the respective licensing exams like NEXT, USLME, PLAB etc.
Duration of courses at Ningxia Medical University
- Medical programs in Chinese: 5 years
- MBBS in English: 6 years
- Master’s Degree programs: 2-3 years
- Doctoral Degree programs: 3-6 years
Semester at Ningxia Medical University
- Spring semester-Commences from 1st March-15th July
- Fall semester-Commences from 1st September-15th January
Schools and Departments at Ningxia Medical University
- School of Clinical Medicine
- School of Basic Medical Science
- School of Stomatology
- School of Public Health & Management
- School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Hui Medicine)
- School of Nursing
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Science
- School of Continuing Education
- School of International Education
- School of Humanism and Social Science
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Foreign Language Education
We are recognized study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in China at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222