Ningxia Medical University China
- Ningxia Medical University, previously known as Ningxia Medical College, was established in the year 1958.
- In 2008, by the approval of the Ministry of Education, it was promoted to a comprehensive medical university.
- Ningxia Medical University is located in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region in Yinchuan and a premier higher learning medical institution for MBBS in China.
- Ningxia Medical University is built up in more than 150,000 sqm area and in more than 50 years the university has gone through immense growth and progress in speciality development, infrastructure, teaching staff, teaching and research level etc.
- There are about 1,335 full-time and part-time teachers in the basic medical schools, clinical medical schools, nursing colleges, public health and management colleges, inspection colleges, and stomatological colleges.
- There are 1,174 full-time faculty members and 218 doctoral degrees. 662 people, accounting for 56.4% of full-time teachers.
- At present, there are over 20000 students in the university, including 9095 full-time students, 1633 postgraduates and 363 international students.
- Ningxia Medical University offers 21 undergraduate majors and 8 first-level disciplines conferring the Master’s Degree for medicine, science and management.
- The university forms a professional discipline system with local characteristics, which focuses on medical disciplines, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine coexisting, and multi-discipline coordinated development.
- Ningxia Medical University comprises of11 affiliated hospitals, 12 teaching hospitals, and over 90 training hospitals & field practice bases as well.
- The University has built Ningxia human placenta stem cell bank, biological chip Beijing national engineering research centre, Ningxia branch centre, Ningxia Neuromedicine transformation centre, Ningxia medical science academician working station, Ningxia Liupan Mountain medicinal plant resources’ development and utilization academician working station, Ningxia medical postdoctoral scientific research working station, and Ningxia digestive disease institute, etc.
- In order to promote the internationalization of the campus, Ningxia Medical University focuses on the English level and international communication skills of the teachers and enrich the English learning environment and atmosphere.
- The General Hospital of Ningxia Medical University is a comprehensive first-class tertiary hospital integrating the clinical treatment, education, scientific research, examination and training etc. in Ningxia.
- The degree conferred by the Ningxia Medical University is internationally accredited and recognized by the medical council of leading nations including the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- After graduating, the students can practice medicine in any part of the world by taking the respective licensing exams like NEXT, USLME, PLAB
- The medium of instruction for foreign students in English and the duration of the MBBS course is 6 Years.
- The Ningxia Medical University has close links with comprehensive or medical colleges and universities of different countries like University of South Florida, Aalborg University, Dubai University, Birmingham City University, Bethune Oriental Medicine Center, Sanford School of Medicine, University of South Dakota, University of Canberra, Australia National University, Queensland Institute of Medical Research, etc
We are recognized study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in China at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222