Chechen State University Russia
Chechen State University Russia
Chechen State University is one of the oldest and Higher Educational Institution in the city of Grozny. Chechen State University was established in 1938 as Teacher Training Institute. Over the course of history philological, historical, physical, mathematical etc faculties were formed and in 1990 Chechen State University opened the Medical Faculty.
At present, Chechen State University has 72 departments and 10 faculties. Chechen State University has 814 teachers, including 55 doctors, professors, and 236 candidates of sciences.
Chechen State University has trained almost 20000 students and the educational process at Chechen State University is conducted at 10 faculties and 3 institutes with 1100 academic staff serving at the University. There is also the Institute of Further Professional Education functioning.
Chechen State University is officially recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. The university offers various areas of training in 31 undergraduate programs, 23 graduate programs, 7 specialty programs and 15 postgraduate programs
The MBBS degrees conferred are approved by WHO and UNESCO and Chechen State University is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Campus of Chechen State University has its own botanical garden, zoological museum, historical museum, library with 5 service departments, subscriptions, and reading rooms, catering plant and more.
The Center of shared use with well-equipped modern research facilities, “Technopark” is functioning at Chechen State University. A brand new student campus on par with world standards is currently under construction. The total territory allocated for the construction is 100 hectares.
The classrooms of Chechen State University are equipped with interactive whiteboards, equipment necessary for video conferencing. Students have access to extensive online library resources, Russian and international databases.
The Chechen State University management attaches great importance to the development of academic mobility of teachers and actively works on the invitation of well-known Russian and foreign researchers in the scientific and educational environment.
Students from all over the world (UK, Germany, Scandinavian, India, Africa etc.) are attracted by medical studies (medicine, dentistry, podiatry, and nursing etc.) in Chechen State University due to very low living cost, tuition fees and quality of medical studies.
Faculties at Chechen State University
- Medicine (MBBS/MD)
- Computer sciences
- Information Technology Faculty
- Law Faculty
- Maths and Computer Technology Faculty
- Biology and Chemistry Faculty
- Geography and Geo-ecology Faculty
Institutes at Chechen State University
- Philology Institute
- Economics and Finance Institute
- Agrotechnological Institute
- Institute of Further Professional Education
Courses Offered at Chechen State University
Degree awarded – MD or MBBS
Duration– (5+1) Years
Degree awarded – Pediatrician
Duration– (5+1) Years
Degree awarded – BDS
Duration– 5 Years
Duration– 1-3 Years
Cardiology, Oncology, Pediatrics, Psychological Medicine, Surgery, Pathology, Public Health, General Practice and many others.
The university has three sports halls, as well as a GTO studio. The university has two sports complexes, physical rehabilitation and sports and fitness facilities for the students.
Student Sports Club carries out activities. There are sections on a wide variety of sports: basketball, football, volleyball, weight-lifting, chess, drafts, freestyle wrestling, judo, wushu, grappling. Students willingly take part in many sporting events held at the university.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students at Chechen State University Russia
The following is the minimum MBBS in Russia eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student at Chechen State University:
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country in abroad.
Before leaving the country the candidate should acquire the MCI eligibility certificate.
Admission Process at Chechen State University Russia
Step 1: Apply Online—we fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard marksheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Invitation charges
Step 2: Invitation letter—after receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
Step 3: VISA processing— Along with the invitation letter from Chechen State University we contact the nearest Russian Embassy or Consulate
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School certificate(12th standard marksheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE :Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if student is below 18 year old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case account is opened less than 6 months then letter from Bank Manager stating when account was opened.
- In case Account holder is student then Minimum account balance may be 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 4: ARRIVAL—after getting visa from Russian embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222