BICOL CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE CAMPUS & HOSTEL
BICOL CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE CAMPUS
Bicol Christian College of Medicine campus is situated in the Legazpi City possessing the world-class infrastructure and teaching facilities centred towards an excellent medical education for national and international students.
- AMEC-BCCM Theatre- This spacious hall serves as a venue for various cultural activities and a site for local and cultural conventions.
- Audio-Visual Center- The centre regularly features scientific and educational films and film strips designed to enhance, supplement, and reinforce the formal classroom activities of the students.
- Dental Infirmary- It is fully equipped with modern facilities and students enjoy free oral prophylaxis here.
- Computer Laboratory- This facility is used by students in their computer subject, in their research, and other IT enhanced activities.
- AMEC-BCCM Lobby- This facility serves as a student lounge and a venue for small student events.
- Swimming Pool- This facility is a Junior Olympic-sized pool and is used for PE classes and for the recreation of the students. It is used by other students who wish to train and hone their swimming skills and stamina for swimming competition.
- Sports Facilities- AMEC-BCCM has various sports facilities such as basketball court and volleyball court located at the AMEC-BCCM Quadrangle.
- AMEC-BCCM Quadrangle Grandstand- It serves as a venue for outdoor big events such as acquaintance party, orientation assembly, intercultural programs, intramurals, and other institutional activities that require a big audience.
- Library- The University library has a total collection of thirty thousand volumes of books ranging from general works to history. This library is divided into reserve section the reference and periodical section wherein all the books, newspaper, magazines, journal, manual, thesis, encyclopaedias, atlases, dictionaries, and other reference material can be accessed.
- SmarTeach- It is a revolutionary learning tool with a simulation of thousand references, tutorials, animated videos, and a series of practice quizzes and exams. It maximizes the utilization of time and contains organized lectures that are easily accessible. It also provides computer-based examinations making it abreast with the advancement in medical education.
HOSTEL FACILITIES AT BICOL CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Student dormitory serves as the residence of both local and foreign students throughout their academic life at Bicol Christian College of Medicine.
- The hostel is situated on the University campus and the dormitories are equipped with well ventilated, furnished and spacious rooms.
- Common recreational areas are provided for students where they can relax and socialize.
- Dormitory-In-Charge assists students to settle comfortably in their residence and to utilize their time in studying their lessons and cope-up with the academic demands.
- Safety and Security Services at Bicol Christian College of Medicine implements safety and security policies at the university in order to enhance discipline, safety, and security amongst AMEC-BCCM students, teaching and non-teaching personnel.
- The Hostel has attached Mess with Dining Hall Facility where fresh foods are prepared with all proper hygienic precautions.
- The school canteen serves healthy and nutritious food to the AMEC-BCCM community. It also implements “pay-as-you-order” and “self-service system.
MEDICAL FACILITIES AT BICOL CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
Ago General Hospital serves as the school’s medical and dental unit catering the students, teaching and non-teaching personnel. It houses specialized physicians on a specific field that focuses on the health of every student. It has a capacity of 100 beds and is duly accredited teaching and training hospital for AMEC-BCCM students.
SPORTS FACILITIES AT BICOL CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
AMEC-BCCM has various sports facilities such as basketball court and volleyball court located at the AMEC-BCCM Quadrangle. The students are encouraged to take part in extracurricular and sports activities and also compete at various sports competitions.
A Junior Olympic-sized pool is located on the campus which is used for PE classes and for the recreation of the students. It is used by other students who wish to train and hone their swimming skills and stamina for swimming competition.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Philippines at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant in Lucknow here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Philippines through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Philippines and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Philippines fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Philippines at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222