ADMISSION PROCESS AT UNIVERSITY OF PERPETUAL HELP RIZAL
Step 1: Apply online
International students interested in taking admission at the university must apply online with the following documents:
- Five (5) copies of the Student’s Personal History Statement (PHS) duly signed by him, both in English and in his national language
- His left and right thumbprints
- 2 x 2-inch photograph (on plain white background taken not more than six months prior to submission)
- A notarized affidavit of support including bank statements or notarized notice of grant for institutional scholars to cover expenses for the student’s accommodation and subsistence, as well as school dues and other incidental expenses.
- Academic records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the student applicant’s country of origin or legal residence.
- Photocopy of student’s passport showing date and place of birth
- Birth certificate or it’s equivalent duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post
Step 2: Approval and notification
The school will review the application and satisfied with the student’s compliance with its requirements, shall issue a Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to the student and submit a duplicate copy thereof of the DFA, together with a certified true copy of the CHED’s CEA.
Step 3: VISA processing
- Foreign students whose applications for a student visa are approved are required to secure their visa from the Philippine Foreign Service Post in their country of origin or legal residence.
- The Philippine Foreign Service Post shall notify in writing the student of the receipt of the documents and require him to appear in person before a Consular Officer for interview and compliance with consular requirements.
- In addition to the documents transmitted to the post of the DFA, the following requirements shall be submitted by the student to the Consular Office:
- Original copy of the school’s NOA containing a clear impression of the school’s dry seal;
- Police clearance issued by the national police authorities in the student’s country of origin or legal residence, authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post having consular jurisdiction over the place; and
- Medical health certificate issued by an authorized physician including but not limited to standard-size chest x-ray, HIV, Hepatitis B clearance.
- A notice of visa issuance shall be furnished by the DFA to the school, the CHED, BI and NBI and the NICA as soon as it receives a report to this effect from the issuing post.
Arrival and Stay in the Philippines
- Upon arrival in the Philippines, the student, as part of the requirements for processing his entry, shall report immediately to the BI Students Desk for registration and to the accepting school and shall enrol in the school which issued this NOA.
- The school, through its foreign student unit, shall assist the student in obtaining the necessary Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) and Certificate of Residence for Temporary Students (CRTS) from the BI.
Documents Required for Foreign Students
- Photocopy of student’s passport
- Birth Certificate (Duly Authenticated)
- Academic Records (Duly Authenticated)
- NBI Clearance or Police Clearance
- Medical Clearance issued by the Bureau of Quarantine
- NCA Clearance
- 2×2 Colour Photos(5 )
- Proof of Financial Capability (such as bank statement and affidavit of support from Parents/Guardians)
- Scholastic records (Duly authenticated) in the applicant’s country
- Foreign Student’s Admission Fee
- Student Visa or Special Study Permit
- Psychological Clearance
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Evidence/document to show comprehension and ability to write and speak the English Language
For the Medicine Program
- Transcript of Records
- National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) Result
- Certificate of Eligibility for Admission (CEA) to Medicine
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Philippines at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantages of studying MBBS in Philippines through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Philippines and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Philippines fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Philippines at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222