KATHMANDU MEDICAL COLLEGE CAMPUS NEPAL
THE CLINICAL SCIENCES COMPLEX (SINAMANGAL, KATHMANDU)
- The clinical complex located at Sinamangal has four multi-storied buildings.
- The academics complex, in addition to the KMC Teaching Hospital, also houses the academics and examination section, lecture halls, library and canteen.
- A Paying cabin unit has been added, has improved OPD faculties, diagnostic area, hospital wards and class rooms. All departments are fully staffed.
- The college has fully equipped ICU, CCU, NICU, PICU and MICU along with modern sophisticated equipment, for use in the hospital.
THE BASIC SCIENCES BUILDING (DUWAKOT, BHAKTAPUR)
- This Basic Science complex is twenty minutes from the Teaching Hospital premises at Sinamangal and is well served by transport facilities.
- The basic science faculties are staffed as per the Nepal Medical Council guidelines.
- The complex also houses the academic and examination section, lecture halls, library and canteen.
- There are also sufficiently equipped departments as well as large academic areas and residential facilities for faculty, staff and students.
- There is a hundred bedded community hospital at Duwakot.
- This institution caters to long term patients eg., orthopedic, rehabilitative and geriatric.
TEACHING HOSPITAL AT KATHMANDU MEDICAL COLLEGE NEPAL
- Kathmandu Medical College is committed to provide quality services and medical care to each and every citizen coming to KMC.
- KMC strive hard to provide comprehensive, high quality tertiary care services to the natives. The daily outpatient attendance exceeds 850-900 patients.
HOSTEL FACILITIES AT KATHMANDU MEDICAL COLLEGE NEPAL
Hostel complex is situated for all the students at Kathmandu Medical College’s own building.
There are two hostels at Kathmandu Medical College for the students situated at Duwakot and Sinamangal.
The College has a modern hostel setup with spacious, comfortable and well ventilated rooms.
Both hostel campuses have separate hostels and mess facilities for girls and boys inside the campus.
The hostel is provided with basic necessities and has a common room.
The hostel is within walking distance from the hospital.
Living on the campus of Kathmandu Medical College not only offers better security, greater convenience and lower costs.
It also gives easy accessibility to all college services – sporting facilities, counselling services, library admissions, health center, academic and social facilities.
The Kathmandu Medical College authorities have several furnished flats in Duwakot for the residence of the faculty member.
MESS FACILITIES AT KATHMANDU MEDICAL COLLEGE NEPAL
- A spacious, hygienic and well maintained canteen caters to the wide range of taste for the students.
- Canteen facility is available for students and faculty both.
- Special measures are taken to maintain the status and hygiene of the accommodation as well as the surrounding.
- The canteen provides wholesome and nutritious food-both vegetarian and non-vegetarian in the hostel premises.
- Kathmandu Medical College has two spacious libraries- one for Basic Sciences and the other for Clinical Sciences.
- They have adequate number of books as well as many general, scientific and medical journals.
- Additionally, each department has a smaller departmental library.
- The College has playing fields at Duwakot and offers facilities of sports for cricket, volleyball, football, basketball, badminton and table tennis.
- A multipurpose hall exists for indoor activities.
INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION OF KATHMANDU MEDICAL COLLEGE NEPAL
Kathmandu Medical College is having Academic Exchange Program/Research Collaboration with the following institutions:
- Kobe University, Japan
- Tohuku University, Japan
- Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Gynuity Health Projects, USA
- Linkoping University, Sweden
- University of Skovde, Sweden
- Gothenburg University, Sweden
- University of the West of England, Bristol
- University of New England (UNE), Australia
- University of Texas Health at San Antonio, USA
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Nepal at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222