Devdaha Medical College Nepal
Devdaha Medical College established in 2014 is located in the Western Region of Nepal at Butwal, one of the leading commercial hubs.
Devdaha Medical College is recognized by the Nepal Medical Council and affiliated with the Kathmandu University recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Devdaha Medical College and Research Institute is an academic and medical center managed by highly-qualified and reputed experts and professionals. The college is an international institution, established for excellent academic achievements and research work to conduct most recent medical research activities at International level.
The prime objective of Devdaha Medical College and Research Institute is to produce trained and qualified medical doctors and at the same time providing qualitative and standard medical facilities to the people of the region.
Devdaha Medical College and Research Institute provides world-class medical education for undergraduate and postgraduate students of different medical and paramedical streams. It offers world-class diagnostic and treatment facilities, run the medicine-research programs to enhance the academic capabilities at par with global contemporaries.
Devdaha Medical College and Research Institute has committed in bringing out the best of its medical education, nursing education, paramedical education, and unparalleled health services through its Teaching hospital within a very affordable price-range.
Devdaha Medical College consists of spacious and well-equipped laboratories, dissection hall, and museum with a large number of specimens, library, recreational hall, multimedia lab with internet facility and many more, to keep up with the advancing technology in the learning process.
Educational and teaching methods for MBBS in Nepal are similar to those of India in terms of syllabus, books, study pattern, duration of the course; etc hence Indian students are able to adapt to the study curriculum effortlessly.
Butwal is easily accessible from Kathmandu and other major cities of Nepal. Nearly 100 buses depart everyday to Kathmandu from Butwal. Butwal is only 125kms from Gorakhpur and takes around 3 hrs by road. The majority of the population is Hindu. Nepali and English are the common languages spoken here.
Courses Offered at Devdaha Medical College
Degree Awarded– MBBS
Course Duration – : (4½ +1) years
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS
Completed 10+2 years of education or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and not less than 50% of marks in each subjects of Physics, Chemistry and, Biology (PCB).
Completed Bachelor of Science Degree, recognized by the University, with one of the following subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and at least one other prescribed science subject of study up to the ancillary level and having scored not less than an overall aggregate of 50% marks, provided that such candidate shall have passed the earlier qualifying examination (10+2 or an equivalent examination) with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Entrance Test for MBBS will be conducted as per the curriculum for MBBS Entrance Examination published by the Ministry of Education.
- Applicant who successfully pass KUMET and meet the eligibility criteria can take admission after Entrance Examination and Interview
Degree Awarded– B.Sc. (Nursing)
Course Duration – 4 years
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing
The candidate must pass school leaving certificate (SLC) with English, Mathematics and Science must score a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate. OR compulsory “C” grade in English, Math & Science
- All the application must sit for an entrance examination. The entrance examination of 100 marks will be held consisting of Health, Math, Science, and English. The qualifying mark will be 50%
- The students will be selected on the merit basis of the entrance examination.
- The program is open to female candidates only.
Campus at Devdaha Medical College
The academic complex covers more than 20 bighas of land out of which Devdaha Medical College stands on 1.75 thousand sqft area.
The campus comprises of:
- Hospital Building
- College Building
- Staff Quarters
- Canteen & Maintenance Department
- Lecture Theaters
- Lush gardens
Teaching hospital at Devdaha Medical College
- A 365 bedded teaching hospital has been provided for the students as a place for clinical study and posting after successful completion of Integrated Basic Medical Science hours.
- This hospital also serves approximately a quarter of a million people a year, from its district and outskirt areas involving the neighboring states of India as well with advanced medical services in almost all clinical areas: General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Psychiatry, Dermato – Venerology, Dentistry, Emergency
Hospital Building at Devdaha Medical College
Hospital Building houses the department of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, and Community Medicine. Each department has provision for the following:
- Rooms for Head of the Department and faculty members
- Laboratory with Preparation Room
- Demonstration Room
- Museum Room
- Departmental Library
- Seminar Hall
Library Facilities at Devdaha Medical College
- Devdaha Medical College has an excellent library facility which is spread in about 5000 sq. ft. of area. The library fund has a rich collection of 4000 Textbooks, Reference Books, scientific journals and references for research students which help the students broaden and upgrade their academic horizon.
- The Library constitutes of individual reading rooms with reference sections for the students and faculties.
- The library has computers junctions with internet access, Digital Library having access of e-journals and thousands of medical-scientific collections for the benefit of students.
- The library at Devdaha Medical College provides comprehensive learning experience with various collections of medical books, periodical journals, etc.
Hostel Facilities at Devdaha Medical College
- Devdaha Medical College provide safe, secure and cost efficient comfortable accommodations for students in the college premises.
- The College has a modern hostel setup with spacious, comfortable and well ventilated rooms.
- The rooms are fully furnished with double-occupancy facility, each room opening into individual veranda.
- The hostel has its own in-built canteen with a capacity of accommodating 240 students at a time and is committed to serve most hygienic and nutritious vegetarian ad non-vegetarian food at very reasonable price.
- Students at Devdaha Medical College become part of a quite homely environment cared by most loving and outstanding staff.
- There is 24-hour supply of electricity in the hostel enabling students to study and explore their academic endeavors uninterrupted.
- The students residing at the hostel are benefited with multiple sports and recreational facilities to enjoy their spare times.
- Common recreational areas are provided for students where they can relax and socialize.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Nepal at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222
NEPAL MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM: Eligibility, Admission Process & Documents required
Why Study MBBS from Nepal
Perks of studying MBBS from Nepal
HOW TO STUDY MBBS ABROAD