ADMISSION PROCESS & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT ANNA MEDICAL COLLEGE MAURITIUS
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT ANNA MEDICAL COLLEGE MAURITIUS
- The candidate must be at least 17 years of age on or before the 31st December of the academic year in which the candidate is seeking admission.
- Passed Class XIIth with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English
- If done B.Sc. from an Indian University must have passed the examination with not less than two of the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology). Aslo passed 10+2 with PCB & English
- Marks obtained at any 3 subjects including science subjects must be at Advanced (‘A’) level (or its equivalent), with a minimum of 60%
- All applicants must have a credit in English at “O- level” and must have passed General Paper at “AS-Level”
- Possess equivalent qualifications acceptable to the University for Admission:
- Minimum IELTS Score of seven (7)
- TOEFL) with a minimum test score of 550 for the paper-based test or a minimum test score of 79 for the internet-based test for admission
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION AT ANNA MEDICAL COLLEGE MAURITIUS
At the time of Interview, you are required to produce the following documents in original along with two copies.
- Copies of the Application Form
- Copy of e-invitation/interview letter
- Copy of class 12 mark sheet, issued by the respective Govt recognised Education Board of that Country).
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination (Intermediate/ Class 12 / Plus two/A Level or Equivalent) issued by the Board / University.
- (8) Recent passport-size photographs with candidate’s name written on back side.
- Photocopy of first and last 2 pages of valid Passport.
- Conduct & character certificate from the Head of the institution studied Class 12 / A level or equivalent at.
- Transfer certificate from the Institution last studied at.
- Birth Certificate
- Health & Medical Certificate
- Financial Capability certificate for the amount of Registration Fee, Tuition fee, other fees and hostel fee in case you are admitted to Hostel (if available)
- An affidavit in the prescribed format signed by Candidate and countersigned by parent/guardian.
- NEET Score Card
- Certificate of Equivalence
ADMISSION PROCESS AT ANNA MEDICAL COLLEGE MAURITIUS
STEP 1: Filling the Application Form
- We submit an application for admission, in prescribed Application Form of the Anna Medical College using the details furnished by you at our office
- This duly completed Application form in all respect along with necessary documents is then submitted at the International students admission office before the last date.
Certificates / documents to be uploaded along with Application Form:
- Pass certificate/Mark List of qualifying examination (10+2/A level or equivalent)
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution.
- Document to prove age/ Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner as to the candidate’s physical fitness to undergo the course
- Affidavit in the prescribed format
- NEET Score Card
- Certificate of Equivalence
- Invitation charges
STEP 2: Selection of Candidates
- After reviewing the application selection will be based on merit, taking into consideration the applicant’s financial ability and contribution towards the institution.
- Short listed candidates may be required to appear for an interview before the “Admission Panel”.
STEP 3: Receive Invitation
- After the reviewing the documents and receiving Invitation charges the Invitation letter, Admission letter and Visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
STEP 4: VISA Processing
- On receiving a visa invitation and confirmation (invitation) letter (the University officials issue both) we contact the nearest Embassy of Mauritius and apply for a student’s visa.
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balances maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
STEP 5: ARRIVAL
After getting a visa from the Mauritius embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Mauritius at MCI approved medical colleges can check out the best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Mauritius through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Mauritius and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For detailed, MBBS in Mauritius fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Mauritius at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob:+91 8173932222/+91 8173872222