ADMISSION PROCESS AT EURASIAN INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY KYRGYZSTAN
The application process at Eurasian International Medical University is a multistage process and one must follow the eligibility criteria and admission procedure carefully. We process your whole admission process seamlessly in a defined manner as you furnish the details and documents to us.
Step 1: Apply Online—We fill up your Application Form using the details furnished by you and obtain Invitation Letter.
Documents needed for filling application form
- Scan Copy of Passport
- Scan Copy of Academic Certificates (Xth & Xth Mark sheet, Migration Certificate, Character Certificate)
- Scan Copy of NEET UG result (only for Indian MBBS Student)
- Scan Copy of Birth certificate
- Invitation charges
Step 2: After receiving the Invitation letter we send the Original documents and admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing
VISA Requirements for Indian students
Indian students who want to enrol at Eurasian International Medical University have to obtain a Student visa Type S and upon arrival in the Kyrgyz Republic register themselves with the concerned authorities.
Documents Required for VISA Processing
- Passport (Original)( valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into the country)
- Date of birth certificate ( original)
- 12th mark sheet (original)
- NEET UG qualification certificate for MBBS students
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit( which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and Mother if student is below 18 year old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving Affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of Father or Mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs,)
- In case account is opened less than 6 months then letter from Bank manager stating when account was opened.
- In case Account holder is student then Minimum account balance may be 3.5 Lakh Rs.
- 12 passport sized photographs (white background)
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports, (HIV) Specimen attached. (issued not more than 2 months before University studies process begin)
Documents required for FOREX Card
FOREX Card can be issued to Indian residents and foreign nationals residing in India by providing following essentials:
- Forex application form
- PAN Card of Student/ guardian(in case of minor or non PAN holder)
- Self-attested Passport Copy
- Self-attested copy of Visa
- Self-attested copy of Airline Ticket
- Payment(money to be loaded in the FOREX card)
Step 3: Arrival—After getting visa from Kyrgyzstan embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Step 4: Final Enrollment at University
Final enrollment of students is made only after submission of the Original documents of education and payment of the tuition fee for one year of study.
Documents required at the University (For Indian students)
- Application Form
- Passport with an entry visa meeting the requirements the Kyrgyz Republic and its copy
- Original certificate of higher secondary education with subjects and marks and notarized copy
- Notarized translation of the higher secondary education Certificate into the official language of the Kyrgyz Republic
- NEET Result & Score card
- Certificate of Equivalence from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic
- 8 photos 4 x 6 cm
- Reports of test on HIV, hepatitis B, C, D, malaria
- Receipt of payment for acceptance of documents
- Certificate of consent to study abroad from the Council
Kyrgyzstan is a friendly and multiethnic country wherein the quality of infrastructure, education and accommodation is comparable to other developed Asian nations. Many Indian students are already studying MBBS at various medical universities in Kyrgyzstan and many batches have already passed their curriculum, working successfully across the globe. The cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is very affordable comparable to India. All vegetarian and non vegetarian food very similar to Indian cuisines is available in hostels.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Kyrgyzstan or study MBBS at NMC(India) approved medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan can check out Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan through the Best MBBS admission consultants to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and will provide you with all the information required from filling out the admission form to reaching your college and adapting to the University life.
For detailed, MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are the Best medical admission consultant offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for MBBS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS abroad necessary to choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817387 2222/ +91 817393 2222