Xavier University Philippines Campus
Medical Education Unit
- The Medical Education Unit at Xavier University is directly under the Dean of the School of Medicine and is responsible for faculty development through in-service training programs and workshops.
- It also evaluates curricular programs of the Xavier University-School of Medicine and makes recommendations as regards innovations in the medical curriculum. It is directly involved in the screening of problem-based learning modules for faculty and students.
- The Research Unit of the Xavier University-School of Medicine was established as a result of the commitment of the School to local, regional and national development through research.
- Its main function is to provide guidance in researches of faculty and students and edit research papers for publication in the Research Journal of the School of Medicine.
- Its Ethics Review Committee is also consulted as regards ethical issues in the conduct of research by other private institutions in Northern Mindanao.
- The Xavier University-Dr Jose P Rizal School of Medicine has a Community Health Care Center and a secondary health care facility with a 35-bed capacity. It also has an out-patient department which sees about 450 patients per day.
- Medicine programs have their own base hospital, the Maria Reyna – Xavier University Hospital.
- Xavier University Libraries is one of the largest libraries in the country. It has wireless internet access, internet laboratory, and 14 libraries and sections included in its system
- The Medical Library has a book collection containing over 4,500 titles and more than 5,000 volumes; serial holdings of 256 journals; and many CD-ROMS on particular topics in medicine.
- It also boasts of being the repository (the only one in Mindanao) of the World Health Organization (WHO) publications. It operates a computerized library system. It also houses the E-library for use by medical students. The e-library also has Wi-Fi access.
- The University Libraries support the teaching and research programs of the University by providing students and faculty members the materials they need for academic work. Recreational reading materials are also available for the interest of the University community.
- At the Xavier University students have access to an impressive array of sports and fitness facilities and programs. Students can nurture their sporting skills by trying out for the varsity team or by joining college teams to compete in the exhilarating University Intramurals.
- Students with interest in the arts, can enrich their university experience by exploring cultural opportunities and artistic engagements in literature, painting, dancing, singing, and acting. Cultural programs, Museo de Oro (the country’s first folkloric museum), artists’ club, writers’ pool, performing arts companies are all here at Xavier University.
INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP OF XAVIER UNIVERSITY
In the global arena, Xavier University has linkages with universities and institutions in America, Asia, Australia, and Europe through its Office of International Cooperation and Networking.
Agreements with other universities
- Duke University (USA)
- IAE Montpellier University School of Management (France)
- ISA Lille (France)
- James Cook University (Australia)
- Kobe University (Japan) MOU with Jose Rizal School of Medicine
- Partnership Agreement with Université de Liège, Gembloux Agro-Tech, Université Catholique de Louvain, Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de La Paix (FUNDP), (Belgium)
- Saint Louis College (Thailand)
- Seoul National University of Education, (Korea)
- Sunakynkwan University (Korea) MOU with College of Engineering
- Sunchon National University (Korea)
- University of Salamanca (Spain)
- University of Hawaii at Hilo (USA)
- Yunnan Agricultural University (PROC)
- Universite de La Rochelle (France)
- Loyola Academy Degree and PG College (Hyderabad, India)
- Carnegie Mellon University in Australia (Adelaide, Australia)
- Complutense Center for Spanish Teaching of Complutense University of Madrid (Spain)
Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities- Asia Pacific (AJCU-AP)
- Association of Southeast and East Asian Catholic Colleges and Universities (ASEACCU) – 45 members
- Driyarkara School of Philosophy in Jakarta (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Elisabeth University of Music (Hiroshima, Japan)
- Fu Jen Catholic University (Hsinchuang, Taiwan)
- IFF-Asia (Institute of Formation-Fondacio Asia: Joint Undergraduate and Graduate Program for Pastoral Leadership and Development Leadership November 2012
- Non-tertiary institution
- Ateneo de Iloilo – Santa Maria Catholic School
- Sacred Heart School – Ateneo de Cebu
- Xavier School
- Philippine Jesuit Schools
- Ateneo de Davao University
- Ateneo de Manila University
- Ateneo de Naga University
- Ateneo de Zamboanga University
- Loyola College of Culion
- Sanata Dharma University (Yogyarkarta, Indonesia)
- Sogang University (Seoul, South Korea)
- Sophia University (Tokyo, Japan)
- St Mikjhael’s Technical Academy of Manufacturing Engineering, ATMI (Jawa Tengah, Indonesia)
- The Beijing Center (Beijing, People’s Republic of China)
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Philippines at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantages of studying MBBS in Philippines through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Philippines and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Philippines fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Philippines at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222