COURSES OFFERED, ELIGIBILITY & ADMISSION PROCESS AT XAVIER UNIVERSITY PHILIPPINES
MEDICAL COURSES AT XAVIER UNIVERSITY PHILIPPINES
- BACHELOR OF MEDICINE
Degree Awarded: Doctor of Medicine (MD) Equivalent to MBBS in India
- After class XII:
Duration: 6 years (2 years pre-med BS course + 4 years of MD course)
- After Bachelors: FOUR Years of Medicine known as the MD course.
Duration: 4 years
- BS Program
Duration of course: 2 Years
Program: Specialized program for international students who wish to take the combined Bachelor’s degree and Medicine degree programs
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT XAVIER UNIVERSITY PHILIPPINES
- The applicant must be a holder of a bachelor’s degree in sciences (BS) conferred by a duly recognized educational institution.
- The degree/course must have been taken within a five-year period prior to the filing of the application.
- A one-semester refresher course is required of those who graduated beyond five years.
- The applicant must have a score of 60%tile or higher on the National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) for the year admission is being sorted.
- NEET Qualified (if Indian Student)
ADMISSION PROCESS AT XAVIER UNIVERSITY PHILIPPINES
- Fill up the Admission Application Form (Photocopy of Official Transcript of Records, Medical Certificate)
- Pay the Admission Processing Fee
- Submit Application Letter to OICN Director(Online)
- Interview with the OICN Director (Personal or Online)
- Admissions Committee evaluates the total qualifications of each applicant, based on academic records (TOR), NMAT Score, personal interview, and Medical Certificate.
- The selected students will be informed and have to follow the enrolment procedure for admission
Application Period- November to May
Enrolment procedure for ACCEPTED applicants
Step 1: Submit the below-mentioned documents at the administrative office of the School of Medicine within the deadline.
Step 2: Pay the required down payment at the XU Finance Office
Step 3 Submit the documents to Registrar’s Office
Enrolment Period: 1 June to 30 July
Documents required for issuance of Certificate of Eligibility for Admission into the Medicine Course:
- Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Graduation from school last attended
- College Diploma
- Character Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Transfer certificate
- 5- (1 x 1) ID pictures
- For foreign students, the Certificate of Eligibility for Admission (CEM) is issued by CHED Region X
- All Transcript of Records and documents must be validated by the Philippine Embassy of the country where the applicant graduated with Seal embedded and held in red ribbon.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Philippines at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantages of studying MBBS in Philippines through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Philippines and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Philippines fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Philippines at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222