MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF WARSAW CAMPUS: ACCOMMODATION FACILITIES, RESEARCH CLUBS, LIBRARY FACILITIES & SPORTS FACILITIES
MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF WARSAW CAMPUS: ACCOMMODATION FACILITIES, RESEARCH FACILITIES, LIBRARY FACILITIES & SPORTS FACILITIES
- The university campus of the Medical University of Warsaw is a welcoming and lively place, with excellent accommodation facilities.
- The student dormitory is located on the campus and is available to full time and exchange students.
- The rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Students can apply for the accommodation while filling the University application.
- The dormitory consists of the kitchen, equipped with microwave, electric stove with oven, as well as storages for students who want to cook for themselves.
- The room is well furnished with separate beds, separate wardrobes with good storage space, shelves, desk, table, a desk phone (receiving calls from outside as well as from the buildings own network).
- Each room has high-speed internet access and study rooms with Wi-Fi access for proper study, which is accessible throughout the building.
- Students can also use the common areas, recreation areas, Club, Small gym, Computer room, Lounge, Ping pong room for their entertainment.
- For International students, single and double seating rooms are available with attached bathrooms.
- University gives special attention to the safety of students and the campus and hostel are secured 24×7.
- The hostel serves delicious and hygienic food and all the daily needs of the students are well taken care of.
- Markets & Grocery Stores, Malls & Shopping Centres, bookstores, ATMs are located very close and at a convenient distance from the University.
STUDENT RESEARCH CLUBS
- At the Medical University of Warsaw students academic and scientific life gets developed very enthusiastically.
- There are opportunities for students to participate in numerous research program carried out of the University supported by the Polish and International Committee of Research.
- The main goal of each of the students club is to give every student an opportunity to develop practical clinical skills and deepen their theoretical medical knowledge.
- Students can attend research groups and clubs of any particular discipline that interests them like surgery, biochemistry, dermatology, cardiology, etc and broaden their horizons.
- The Activities of the groups include participation in discussion rounds, presentation of theories and case histories to other students, as well as the involvement in clinical research projects.
- The Medical University of Warsaw Library is located on a four-story building with modern, spacious and fully-computerized libraries and reading rooms.
- The Library building houses: Students Library, Main Reading Room, Journals Reading Room and Multi-Media Internet Reading Room.
- The institution’s library has a collection of medical bibliographies in both English and Polish. There are also special collections of antique books, doctoral dissertations, masters and bachelor’s thesis printed at the Medical University of Warsaw.
- The Library offers also access to e-books of reputed publishing houses.
- Students at the Medical University of Warsaw are obliged to attend physical training and sports activities.
- They have the opportunity to choose basketball, volleyball, table tennis, swimming, fitness, self-defence and many other activities encouraging physical well being of students.
- The University has a modern facility Sports and Rehabilitation Centre serving as a centre for sports activities and rehabilitation for students there is also a swimming pool and an Olympic pool, used for recreation purpose.
- The facility is a perfect site for the organisation of various events, especially academic and university sports events.
- Aside the centre includes a cafe with a terrace and a kiosk.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Poland at MCI approved medical colleges in Poland can check out Top Medical Universities in Poland for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Poland through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Poland and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Poland fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Poland at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222