ADMISSION PROCESS & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF WARSAW POLAND
ADMISSION PROCESS AT MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF WARSAW
STEP 1: Register online & Upload Documents
- We register at the University on your behalf using the details furnished by you at our office:
- Family name;
- Candidate’s name;
- Date of Birth;
- Place of Birth;
- Nationality/State Citizenship;
- Permanent address;
- Current address;
- E-mail contact;
- Contact number
- Diploma/degree for which candidate is currently studying;
- Number of higher education study years prior to departure abroad
- School details
- Other required documents:
- English language certificate,(if a candidate has not completed 12th in the English language)
- Confirmation of the application fee payment,
- Academic documents requested by the registration system
- Photographs 3 * 4
STEP 2: Pay Registration Fees
- The application fee (non-refundable) is paid using the login generated by the on-line registration system.
STEP 3: Documents Submission
After getting accepted for admission candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Complete on-line application form(both in a Word file and in PDF)
- Confirmation of the application fee payment (non-refundable)
- Declaration of the payment of university fee(for accepted candidates)
- A copy of the candidate’s passport
- 6 photos 3 * 4
- Official high school-leaving examination certificate or other qualifying certificate certified with an affixed apostille.
- School leaving certification
- If there is no possibility to get signature and stamp from high school exceptionally the Embassy can sign and stamp the document
- English language certificate only for applicants whose native language is not English
- Health certificate completed by a physician stating that the applicant is fit for the medical studies: copy of vaccination records for Hepatitis B (three doses) & Salmonella & Shigella test result.
- All the submitted documents must be certified translated to English and originals or copies certified by a notary.
NOTE: All your necessary documents & payment must be submitted by the last date of the application deadline.
STEP 4: Registration Confirmation & Invitation letter issued
- After receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent and the VISA processing initiated.
- All the information about the course and results of the admission process is sent.
STEP 5: Apply for a Student’s Visa
- After receiving the visa invitation and confirmation (invitation) letter (the University officials issue both) the Embassy of Poland is contacted and a student’s visa is applied for.
- Flight tickets are arranged for the students from New Delhi to Warsaw.
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- letter of acceptance (it will be signed once the candidate has been enrolled for the course)
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate (12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 6: ARRIVAL
- After getting a visa from the Polish embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time.
- One of our representatives receives the student at the airport and assists in completing further University formalities.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF WARSAW
- Admission to the program is based on Candidates final grades in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Maths
- Score in the competency test or the BMAT, MCAT, GAMSAT or UKCAT organized in Warsaw, Poland and in several cities around the world by official representatives
- If the student native language is not English OR they have not completed 12th with the English language they will have to take an English Proficiency Test (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC)
ELIGIBILITY FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- Indian Students must be NEET Qualified
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the Unreserved category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the Reserved category.
ADMISSION TEST AT MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF WARSAW
WARSAW COMPETENCY TEST
- The competency test is a multiple-choice exam testing the reasoning and critical thinking skills of candidates in premedical sciences.
- The test verifies the candidate’s ability to solve problems in a logical way, based on information provided general knowledge and foundations of medicine.
- Knowledge in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics is checked through problems based on reasoning skills.
- The test is MCQ based wherein each question has 4 answers, but only one is correct. 1 point is awarded for every correct answer. The maximum score is 100 points.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST
The English language proficiency of the candidates is checked in the following ways:
- Candidates who have studied at school in English Language & English is the official language of the country of origin ( Australia, United Kingdom, USA, etc) are exempt from providing English Language Proficiency exam scores.
- Candidates who have completed a year or more of full-time coursework at an institution where English is the language of instruction are also exempt. Courses must be academic, teaching English as a second language is not an acceptable course.
- Candidates whose primary language of instruction was not English are required to submit a qualifying English language proficiency score.
- TOEFL Exam (min. 90 points), IELTS (min. 6.0 points), TOEIC or Cambridge Assessment English (min. 700 points). The exam scores must be valid while filling the application process.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Poland at MCI approved medical colleges in Poland can check out Top Medical Universities in Poland for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Poland through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Poland and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Poland fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Poland at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222