MBBS AT MAINAMOTI MEDICAL COLLEGE
QUICK FACTS ABOUT COMILLA, BANGLADESH
- Country- Bangladesh
- Country Capital- Dhaka
- Country language- Bengali
- Country Religion-89.5% Islam, 8.5% Hinduism
- Country GDP-$917.805 billion
- Country Currency- Bangladeshi taka (৳) (BDT)
- Country calling code- +880
- Division- Chittagong Division
- District- Comilla District
- District Area- 3,087.33 km2 (1,192.02 sq mi)
- District Population- 296,010
- District calling code- 081
- Time zone- UTC+6 (BST)
- Flight Duration- 2hrs 45mins flight from New Delhi to Dhaka.
COMILLA, BANGLADESH IN A GLANCE
- Comilla is a city in the Chittagong Division of Bangladesh, located along the Dhaka-Chittagong Highway, in the southeastern part of Bangladesh. Comilla is the second-largest city of eastern Bangladesh after Chittagong and is one of the three oldest cities in Bangladesh.
- Comilla is bordered by Brahmanbaria and Narayanganj districts to the north, Noakhali and Feni districts to the south, Tripura of India to the east and Munshiganj and Chandpur districts to the west.
- Comilla has a number of tourist attractions. Various archaeological relics discovered in the district, especially from the 7th–8th century, are now preserved in the Mainamati Museum.
- Mainamati was part of the ancient Samatata division of Bengal. It is located almost 8 miles from the city of Comilla and is the home of one of the most important Buddhist archaeological sites in the region. These ancient settlements date between the 8th and 12th century CE.
- Mainamati is 114 km from Dhaka city through National Highway and is nearly 162 km from Chittagong.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT MAINAMOTI MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Name of Institute: MAINAMOTI MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Year of Establishment: 2011
- Location: Baropara, Comilla, Bangladesh
- Course Language: English
- Type: Private
- Affiliation: University of Chittagong
- Approved By: Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC) & Medical Council of India
- Listed in: WHO, Avicenna Directory
- Courses offered: MBBS
- MBBS duration: 5 Years
- Academic Session: September
WHY STUDY AT MAINAMOTI MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Mainamoti Medical College is a private medical college in Baropara, Comilla, Bangladesh established in 2011 and affiliated to University of Chittagong. The University is recognised by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC) and the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Mainamoti Medical College is based on new purpose-built buildings which offer state of the art learning facilities. These include libraries, study rooms, lecture theatres and auditoriums. Audio-visual equipment and multimedia setup are used by teachers for giving lectures and demonstrations. Seminars and symposiums are organized on a regular basis to ensure the acquaintances of students with the latest development in medical science.
- The MBBS education at Mainamoti Medical College is carried out by highly qualified employees, including professors, associate professors and teachers who are characterized by high professionalism and years of experience in their respective fields.
- Mainamoti Medical College has a 500 bedded hospital and serves thousands of patients annually. It is well equipped with great infrastructure and technology and there is enormous scope for practical training and education, due to high population density in OPDs.
- Teaching and learning methods at Mainamoti Medical College are followed through lectures, seminars, tutorial, demonstrations, student’s interaction and Problem Based Learning (PBL). Clinical Teaching activities are performed in wards, OPDs, OT, ICU’s, etc. During the practical session, the students are taught the use of practical manuals, performing the task/examination of patients, and writing the practical notebook.
- The cost of studying and living in Bangladesh is very affordable than that in India. Food is very similar to Indian cuisines and the climate is comfortable with mild winters, warm tropical summers and pleasant monsoons.
- The college is recognised by the MCI & WHO. Indian students after completing their medical education from Mainamoti Medical College can practice in any part of the world or in India by taking the appropriate licensure examination.
- There is no entrance exam or exams like- ILETS or GMAT required for MBBS admission at Mainamoti Medical College. Indian Candidates only need to be NEET qualified for admission at this University.
- Bangladesh is well-connected with India via railways, roads and air. It is very easy to reach India during holidays or any emergency. There are daily flights and trains operating from India to Bangladesh and vice versa, travelling cost being very low at the same time.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can check out Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh for Indian Students. The advantage of studying MBBS in Bangladesh through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222