JIPMER PG 2020 Registration for MD/MS & MDS admission going on: Apply Now
JIPMER PG 2020 is a national level exam conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Post Graduate for admitting aspirants into MD/ MS, MDS and DM/MCh programs in the field of medicine.
JIPMER is one of the leading medical institutions of India established in the year 1956 under the Government of India imparting Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), Super Specialty Medical Training and Full-time PhD Programs.
JIPMER PG is held in 2 sessions every year- January and July.
FOR MD/MS & MDS PROGRAM
The MD/MS course is offered in 19 disciplines for MD and 5 disciplines for MS.
Duration of the MD/MS course is Three (3) years.
JIPMER PG 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
|Online Registration starts||04th March 2020 (Wednesday) 11.00 AM|
|Online Registration closes||09th April 2020 (Thursday) 5.00 PM|
|Admit Card Download||28th April 2020 (Tuesday) 11 AM to 16th May 2020 (Saturday) 8.00 AM|
|Examination Date||MD/MS:16th May 2020 (Saturday) 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
MDS: 16th May 2020 (Saturday) 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
|Publication of Merit List||On or Before 26th May2020 (Tuesday)|
|Certificate Verification for Sponsored/Foreign National Candidates & Medical Board for PwD Candidates for MD/MS Course||10th June 2020 (Wednesday) 08.00 A.M|
|Counselling Starts||11th June 2020 (Thursday) 8.00 AM [Tentative]|
|Admission formalities||29th June 2020 (Monday)|
|Admissions Close for MD/MS- January 2020 Session||31st August2020 (Monday)|
JIPMER PG 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of examination: Online (CBT) mode
- Pattern of examination: MCQ Objective based
- Exam conducted: Twice-January & July Session
- Shift: Single
- Of questions: 250 questions [Basic Clinical Sciences -100 & Clinical Sciences -150]
- Duration: MD/MS: 3 hours [180mins] & MDS: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Language: English
- Marking Scheme:
|Incorrect Answer||(−) 1|
|Unanswered / Marked for Review||0|
HOW TO APPLY FOR JIPMER PG 2020
- Submission of Application form will be done through On-Line mode only.
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in and click the link “Apply on-line MD/MS admission – July 2020 Session”.
- Enter personal details like name, DOB and contact details- mobile number and email ID, choose their preferred exam city and upload scanned images of their recent photograph and signature.
- Click on ‘Register’ after carefully filling up this page.
- Students will receive an email having their User ID and Password on their registered email ID.
- Log in using these credentials and edit these details if you want to.
- Do online payment of Application Fees
- Click on ‘Preview’ to view the form and make any changes if necessary.
- After checking the details, click on ‘Submit’ after which no modifications can be made to the form.
- The candidate is advised to download a copy of their filled in application which contains Application No., Personal details, scanned photograph, scanned signature and the payment details.
JIPMER PG 2020 EXAM CITIES:
- 10 cities are tentatively proposed in India as the examination centres:
- An applicant can opt only for THREE EXAM CITIES.
- The allotment of Exam City would be on a FIRST-CUM-FIRST served basis.
JIPMER PG 2020 EXAM FEE:
Application fees must be paid through Net banking/Credit card/Debit card. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
|For General/OCI/Sponsored Candidates||Rs.1,600 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC candidates||Rs.1,600 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|Foreign National||Rs.3,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OPH / PwD||Exempted From Application Fees|
ELIGIBILITY FOR JIPMER PG 2020
- Candidates must possess MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Completed the required period of 12 months of compulsory rotating internship/Practical training on or before 30th June 2020.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks- UR & OBC Category-55% marks & SC/ST Categories-50% marks
- Candidates who have already done/completed MD/MS in any subject in any Institution are not eligible for admission to MD/MS course at JIPMER.
- Indian nationals: Aspirant must be a citizen of India.
- Overseas Citizens of India: Individuals residing overseas must be registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955. They will be required to upload their OCI card at the time of the application process.
- All Foreign Nationals will have to take prior permission from the Medical Council of India before applying for postgraduate courses in the Institute.
JIPMER PG 2020 ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
- Hall tickets for the entrance examination will be available to the candidates whose applications are complete in all respects.
- Hall tickets will be available from 29th April 2020 at 11 am onwards (tentative) at JIPMER
- The hall ticket will contain the name, date of birth, photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate, examination city allotted and roll number.
- Request for rectification/change of any other details in the hall ticket shall not be considered under any circumstance.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Hall Ticket, which is mandatory for admission.
DOCUMENTS TO CARRY AT JIPMER PG 2020
- Hall Ticket
- Valid Identity proof (in original)
- Photocopy (Xerox) of the same ID proof inside the hall.
- Aadhar/E-Aadhar with validated digital signature / Passport/Bank Passbook with photograph / Voter ID / Driving License / Any other valid Government identity Proof with photograph
JIPMER PG 2020 RESULT
- The list of candidates who qualify for counselling to the MD/MS course would be declared tentatively on or before 26th May 2020 (Tuesday).
- The marks/Percentile Scores of individual candidate will be made available on JIPMER Website: jipmer.edu.in
- Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Individual letters will NOT be sent to the SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES.
- Candidates and parents are advised to browse the website periodically for updated information.
JIPMER PG 2020 MERIT LIST
Merit lists will be prepared based on Percentile Scores:
- Overall Merit list
- Other Backward Classes Candidate Merit list
- Scheduled Caste Candidate Merit list
- Scheduled Tribe Candidate Merit list
- Institute Candidate Merit List
- PwD / OPH Candidate Merit List
- Sponsored Candidate Merit List
- Foreign National Candidate Merit list
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222