Dr Sirajul Islam Medical College (SIMC) Bangladesh
Dr Sirajul Islam Medical College (SIMC) is a private medical school in Bangladesh, established in 2011. It is located in Maghbazar, Dhaka. The University is a beautifully developed modern campus with well-equipped academic and hospital buildings constituent of all facilities for a premier medical education. The college campus consists of a 12 storied modern academic building attached with a 21 storied and 500 bedded hospital at the heart of the Dhaka City.
Dr Sirajul Islam Medical College is approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh & is affiliated with the University of Dhaka as a constituent college. It offers a five-year MBBS course in the English Language followed by a one-year internship after graduation which is compulsory for all graduates. The degree awarded is recognised by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) and the Medical Council of India (MCI). Indian Students after graduating can practice in India as a qualified doctor by taking the appropriate licensure exam.
Dr Sirajul Islam Medical College aims to produce diverse and vibrant medical graduates to provide highly competent and professional doctors to the country. After graduating from this college the young doctors are working with honour and prestige in different hospitals of the country and abroad.
Named after its founder, Dr Sirajul Islam Medical College (Dr.SIMC) has emancipated in the high way of excellence in the medical education sector of Bangladesh. It has become a role model through rendering quality medical education and keeping up its excellent standard education throughout its journey.
Dr Sirajul Islam Medical College provides an appropriate learning environment where medical students will acquire sound theoretical and practical knowledge, conduct research in the field of medicine and raise the standard of medical education in the country
Experienced faculty, well-equipped departments, state-of-the-art facility, multimedia operated lecture halls, modern laboratory, spacious library with internet, students’ common room, hostel accommodations for national and international students along with a 500 bedded specialized hospital are some of the highlights of Dr Sirajul Islam Medical College. Every student is also assigned to a particular member of the faculty for guidance regarding individual problems.
Travelling to and fro from Bangladesh to India is very effortless. It is only a 2hrs 45mins flight from New Delhi to Dhaka and one can also choose to travel by road or train.
The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Bangladesh is quite affordable as compared to other countries across the world making it a lucrative choice for Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad at economical fees.
There is a lot of similarity in the college of Bangladesh and India in terms of syllabus, books, study pattern, duration of the course and everything else hence Indian students are able to adjust to the study curriculum smoothly.
- The academic building at Sirajul Islam Medical College is furnished with the basic and para-clinical departments such as Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine and Community Medicine.
- The building comprises of dissection room, museum, galleries, lecture halls, classrooms, tutorial rooms as well as supporting experimental laboratories for the students. The departments are spacious with well equipped modern teaching facilities.
- The college has a 12 storied modern academic building along with a 21 storied, 500 bedded hospital in the heart of Dhaka city.
- The clinical departments such as Medicine, Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology & Imaging, and Anaesthesiology etc. are situated in the hospital building.
- Including the spacious wards, cabins, emergency, ICU, CCU, NICU, PICU and full-fledged teaching facilities.
- Teaching is imparted through lectures, tutorials, demonstrations, practical classes, institutional visits, guided study tour and surveys on health problems.
- Teaching aids such as overhead projectors, slide projectors, multimedia projectors, laser pointers and television with various video facilities and computers are used in the teaching of students.
- Weekly Journal Club/ Scientific Seminar
- Integrated Teaching Programme
- Monthly Phase Coordination Group Meeting
- Tutorials and practical ward demonstrations
- Seminars by different National and International Organizations
- Annual Sports and Cultural Weeks
- Participation in Inter-Year and National Debate
- Residential field site training program (RFST) and Day visit by 4th-year students.
- Sirajul Islam Medical College is a student-centred Medicine school with excellent infrastructure and facilities for comprehensive education.
- The classrooms are large and fully air-conditioned with closed-circuit televisions for lectures.
- Regular clinical meetings, seminars are held and lectures, demonstrations, tutorials, ward clinics, practical classes, field visits are an integral part of teaching at Sirajul Islam Medical College.
- In addition, there are departmental tutorial rooms attached to the respective departments. The Anatomy Dissection Hall is fully air-conditioned.
- The laboratories of various departments like Pathology, Biochemistry, etc are well equipped with instruments.
- Each class is provided with an overhead projector, slide projector and microphone system. In addition, multimedia projectors and computers are also available for teaching.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can check out Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh for Indian Students. The advantage of studying MBBS in Bangladesh through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222