Study MBBS at Mari State Medical University
- Mari State Medical University established in the year 1972 as a non-profit govt. higher education institution in Russia is located in the city of Yoshkar Ola, the capital of Mari El Republic.
- Mari State Medical University is ranked among the elite medical universities for MBBS in Russia and is considered to be the centre of education and scientific research.
- Mari State Medical University is listed in the directories of the world’s major organizations like Medical Council of India, WHO, European Medical Council, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other leading countries.
- The total area of the University is around 128,000 sqm. and consists of 6 faculties and 5 institutes that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian Federation.
- The staff comprises of about 100 doctors of sciences and professors and 400 candidates of sciences and associate lecturers and over 8,000 students.
- The Scientific Library of Mari State Medical University was established in October 1972. The Library comprises of 12 departments, 7 reading halls and 7 subscriptions. The library fund numbers over 10 million items.
- The University is one of the five founding members of the International Association of Finno-Ugric universities, one of the forty-one members of Russia’s Association of Classical Universities.
- The quality of education at Mari State Medical University is at par with global recognition and European standards.
- Mari State Medical University follows an international curriculum for MBBS in Russia. The classrooms and laboratories are well equipped with all modern infrastructure and technology.
- Many academic and cultural events are organized in the campus and the students from other medical universities participate in various seminars, conferences and workshops. This helps students garner experience and better exposure in their field of study.
- The university campus has many activity centres like scientific communities, interest clubs, sports schools, volunteering, charity work, public work, cultural events etc.
- Mari State Medical University has a special sports facility for the students in the campus that includes a mini-football field, a track and field complex, two sandy courts for beach volley, an asphalt court for team sports, gym, indoor courts and fitness rooms.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS fees in Mari State Medical University, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91-8173932222/ +91-8173872222/+91-8173952222