HISTORY OF POLTAVA- II
Languages spoken are Russian and Ukrainian but the general public understand and are well aquainted with each. you will be glad to know that some folks you talk over with are quite fluent in English (or German, French), as these languages are studied in class making it a better choice for Indian students intrested in studying MBBS in Ukraine
Poltava city is among the most well connected cities of Ukraine. Study MBBS Ukraine at Poltava State Medical And Dental University and experience the quailty MBBS in abroad of European Standards without going through the rigrous exams of NEET.
- Four railway lines starting west, east, south and southeast from Poltava, connect it with Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lozovaia, and Kremenchug. There are two railway stations: Poltava-Kyivs’ka (Полтава-Київська, Київський вокзал, Kyivs’ky vokzal) and Poltava-Pivdenna (Полтава-Південна, Південний вокзал, Pivdenny vokzal). each railway stations is well connected with city transport (bus/trolley).
- Bus connection with different cities is great, particularly along E40 road (Poltava is midway between Kyiv and Kharkov highway) buses mostly arrive/depart every hour or so. It’ll take you five hours to reach from Kyiv or three hours from Kharkov.
- Poltava has fine road connection in most directions: west (E40 to Kiev), east (E40 to Kharkiv), southwest (E577 to Kremenchuk), north (to Hadyach), northeast (to Kotel’va and Russian boundary) and southeast (to Krasnograd, connection with E105 Moscow-Kharkiv-Simferopol road).
Nearest airports to Poltava are-
- Kharkov International airport (81.4 miles / 131.1 kilometers)
- Dnipropetrovsk International airport (89.2 miles / 143.6 kilometers)
- Belgorod International airport (116.3 miles / 187.2 kilometers)
- Kryvyi Rih International airport (123.2 miles / 198.2 kilometers)
The geographical position of Poltava is quite favourable and you can explore the beauty as you pursue MBBS in Ukraine at Poltava State Medical And Dental University . With the course of history it considerably influenced the development of the city. Poltava stands on vital transport routes and provides communication between the largest cities of Ukraine – Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Dnipro.
The climate in Poltava is moderately continental with cool winters and warm (sometimes hot) summers. the typical temperature in January is minus 6 degrees celsius, in July- plus 20.1 degrees celsius.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222