FACILITIES AT NOBEL MEDICAL COLLEGE NEPAL
TEACHING HOSPITAL AT NOBEL MEDICAL COLLEGE NEPAL
The Hospital of Nobel Medical College is a tertiary medical service centre. It offers speciality and super speciality services, including state-of-the-art diagnostic facilities to ensure the delivery of holistic patient care. The hospital is staffed with dedicated and highly competent members of the medical fraternity along with trained personnel who work with sophisticated equipment. The hospital currently has 911 beds of its own at full function. It serves the patients from various communities of Nepal and the adjoining state of India Bihar. The hospital is expected to expand its bed capacity up to 1050.
HOSPITAL AT A GLANCE
- Number of Beds–991
- Number if Specialty Services–22
- Number of Super-Specialty Services–9
- Number of Diagnostic Service Departments–4
- Number of teaching staff–340
- Number of Nursing Personnel–450+
- Daily Average out Patients–1500
- Daily Average Inpatient Beds Occupancy–71%
ACADEMIC FACILITIES AT NOBEL MEDICAL COLLEGE NEPAL
The campus OF Nobel Medical College boasts well-equipped lecture theatres/halls, an adequate number of modern teaching-learning equipment, tutorial halls, demo rooms, laboratories, seminar halls, etc for an efficacious medical education.
Modern library with an adequate number of books, internet facility, Fully functional modern skill lab, Functional Medical Education Department, Institutional Review Committee ensures international standard of education.
DEPARTMENT & SERVICES AT NOBEL MEDICAL COLLEGE NEPAL
The high quality of academic research work at Nobel Medical College is undertaken by the qualified and dedicated teaching staff of the college at Preclinical, Paraclinical, Clinical and Super-specialty departments and other services of the college and its hospital.
Pre-Clinical Departments– comprises of Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine.
Diagnostic Facilities- Provides facilities like Radiology services, fully-equipped laboratory facilities, Histopathology labs and Blood Bank.
Clinical Departments- comprises of General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Orthopaedics, Emergency Medicine, etc
Specialized Services- includes Outpatient Services, Day Care, Operating department, Medical Records and Pharmacy.
Super-speciality Departments- Cardiology including Cath Lab, Neurosurgery, Nephrology, Neurology, Pain and Palliative Care Unit, Pulmonary, Sleep Medicine & Critical Care, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, etc.
Neonatal intensive care unit– equipped with latest modern equipment the NCIC Unit is a tertiary care referral centre for high-risk pregnancy and care for preterm babies.
Dialysis Unit-The hospital is equipped with dialysis (kidney treatment) unit which is the largest unit in the eastern part of Nepal.
Skill Lab- There is a clinical skill laboratory at the hospital building which has all basic facilities including manikins, simulator units in the laboratory where students, junior doctors and other staff members are trained in first aid, trauma, Basic Life Savers care, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Paediatric Life Support, resuscitation, airway management, patient care, etc.
Ancillary Service Department- consists of Central Sterile Supplies Department (CSSD) and Family Welfare.
HOSTEL FACILITIES AT NOBEL MEDICAL COLLEGE NEPAL
- Nobel Medical College provides well-furnished residential accommodation to all its students.
- Separate hostel for boys and girls have been provided.
- All the comforts have been well taken care of in both the hostels including furniture, food and recreational activities.
- All the rooms in both hostels are fully furnished having single/double seated accommodation as per choice with toilet and small pantry attached.
- The cafeterias of the hostels provide nutritious and hygienic food. Separate canteen is also provided where student’s can have foods of their choice.
- Safety of students is well taken care of with 24×7 security.
- The students residing at the hostel are benefited from multiple sports and recreational facilities to enjoy their spare times.
- Common recreational areas are provided for students where they can relax and socialize.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Nepal or study MBBS at Nobel Medical College at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Nepal through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Nepal and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We guide you through a maze of questions to find solutions best suited to your profile ensuring you choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222