Facilities at Bakshir State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University administers four hostels to accommodate International students with native students.
- The hostels are administered by a warden. They guide the students and see whether the rules and regulations of the hostel are being followed or not.
- Each hostel has a peaceful and comfortable reading hall where the students study.
- In addition, all Bashkir State Medical University hostels have all necessary facilities for physical training, like, gymnasium and fitness hall.
- Each floor of the hostel is equipped with a kitchen where the students can prepare food for themselves.
- The hostel rooms are well furnished with beds, cupboards and many more.
- The hostels meet all requirements necessary and are adequately equipped for a comfortable stay, studies and rest.
- The markets and banks are in close proximity and public transportation is easily accessible.
Bashkir State Medical University is a large scientific centre, where basic and applied research is carried out. The scientific infrastructure of BSMU includes Central Scientific Research Laboratory, Cell Culture Laboratory, Laboratory of Experimental Surgery, Vivarium, Scientific Research Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Scientific Research Institute of Oncology. Bashkir State Medical University cooperates with RUSNANO’s PET Center in Ufa, training specialists in the field of nuclear medicine.
Bashkir State Medical University Scientific library stores about 527 000 items and it is one of the best medical libraries in Russia. The mission of the BSMU scientific library is aimed at creating the conditions for fruitful educational and practical work of students and the teaching staff of the university. The Bashkir State Medical University library offers the possibility of easy and quick access to the latest publications covering various fields and aspects of medicine. The databases are regularly updated, and the users get online access to the latest information.
Students of Bashkir State Medical University have an excellent fortuity to get themselves trained by qualified and renowned physical coaches. Every student can take an active part in his favourite sport or choose a new one: football, mini-football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, chess, mountain skiing, snowboarding, swimming, skiing, aerobics, boxing, kickboxing, weightlifting and athletics. Student teams participate in international, regional and city competitions and often win prizes.
Social communities and activities
Bashkir State Medical University students are actively involved in the social life of the University. They can join University organizations such as BSMU Students’ Trade Union, BSMU Students and Graduates’ Trade Union, Volunteer Crew, Students’ Council, International Club “Between the Cultures”, different creative clubs on drama, music and literature, a large scale of scientific groups.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Russia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222