Documents required for admission at Jalal-Abad Medical University
We process your whole admission process seamlessly as soon as you furnish all the details and documents required.
Documents needed for INVITATION LETTER
—–FREE OF COST OFFERED BY US——
- Scan Copy or Good photo of Passport.
- Scan Copy or Good photo of 10+2 marks card.
- Photo of online result NEET UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off (General, OBC, ST/SC)
Documents needed for VISA PROCESSING
(NEET UG qualification certificate for MBBS students)
- Passport (Original)
- Date of birth certificate ( original)
- 12th mark sheet (original)
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit( which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and Mother if student is below 18 year old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving Affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of Father or Mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs,)
- In case account is opened less than 6 months then letter from Bank manager stating when account was opened.
- In case Account holder is student then Minimum account balance may be 3.5 Lakh Rs.
- 8 passport sized photographs (white background)
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports, (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE– issued not more than 2 months before University studies process begin
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222