Jilin Medical University
Jilin University is a national key comprehensive university directly under the Ministry of Education. It is located in Changchun City, Jilin Province. The school was founded in 1946 and was listed as a national key university in 1960. In 1984, it became one of the first 22 universities to establish graduate schools. In 1995, it was approved by the State Education Commission “211 Project” and was listed in 2001. The 985 Project, a national key university, was approved as a centrally managed school in 2004. In 2017, it was selected as a national first-class university to build a university.
In 2000, the former Jilin University, Jilin University of Technology, Bethune Medical University, Changchun University of Science and Technology, and Changchun University of Posts and Telecommunications merged to form the new Jilin University. In 2004, the former Chinese People’s Liberation Army Quartermaster University was merged.
The school has a complete range of disciplines, including 47 colleges, covering all 13 university subjects in philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, management, military science, and art. There are 129 undergraduate majors, 60 first-level master’s degree authorization points, 48 first-level doctoral degree authorization points, 298 second-level master’s degree authorization points, 264 second-level doctoral degree authorization points, and 42 post-doctoral research stations. There are 4 national key disciplines in the first-level disciplines (covering 17 secondary disciplines), 15 national key disciplines in the second-level disciplines, and 4 national key (cultivation) disciplines. The ESI rankings of 11 disciplines (areas) entered the top 1% of the world, and 2 of them ranked first in the world.
Admission open for Jilin medical University
• Documents Required for Admission
1. 10th and 12th original Mark sheet and pass certificate scan copy by using scanner with good resolution at 150-300 dpi.
2. If student have passport then First and Last page of passport scan copy by using scanner with good resolution at 150-300 dpi. Note: Student documents must be scanned properly between 150-300 dpi by using scanner. Any documents scanned by CAM SCANNER or any kind of mobile scanning application or by taking photo from mobile camera is not acceptable.
3. Student must have to fill Application form completely and clearly in BLOCK LETTER (CAPITAL LETTER)
4. Student must have to submit Passport size digital photograph with white background at the time of submitting application form.
5. Police clearance certificate or Report (PCC or PCR) is required.
6. Physical examination form is required.
Please send all the documents at this email id :
Need more than 60 percent marks in individual subject subject.
NOTE~ older than 1998 will not be accepted
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222