Dhaka National Medical College Bangladesh
Dhaka National Medical College Bangladesh
Dhaka National Medical College is an educational institution in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It was founded in 1925 as the Dhaka National Medical Institute.
The Dhaka National Medical College is approved by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh & is affiliated with the University of Dhaka.
Dhaka National Medical College is listed in the World directory of Medical schools published by WHO, International Medical education Directory (IMED), Institute for International Medical education (IIME) and recognized by medical councils of many leading countries
Dhaka National Medical College is committed to ensure high academic standard by implementing a well designed curricula, utilizing modern and effective instructional methods and aids including information technology, providing the right environment for faculty and student development.
The degree awarded at Dhaka National Medical College is of International Standard of education. The medical graduates are competent, committed, caring and accountable doctors who will be able to lead the health care sector in any part of the world.
The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Bangladesh is quite affordable as compared to other countries across the world making it a lucrative choice for Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad at economical fees.
Travelling to and fro from Bangladesh to India is very effortless. It is only a 2hrs 45mins flight from New Delhi to Dhaka and one can also choose to travel by road or train.
There is a lot of similarity in the college of Bangladesh and India in terms of syllabus, books, study pattern, duration of the course and everything else hence Indian students are able to adjust to the study curriculum smoothly.
COURSE OFFERED AT DHAKA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
Degree Awarded- Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
Course Duration- 5 years + 1 year Internship
Degree Awarded- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Course Duration- 4 years + 1 year Internship
Departments at Dhaka National Medical College
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Gynae & Obst.
- Neuro Medicine
- Radiology and Imaging
TEACHING HOSPITAL AT DHAKA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
The attached Hospital Campus at Dhaka National Medical College has a capacity of total 650 beds. It has well equipped Operation Theater, laboratory for investigation, out-patient departments, doctors and nurses resident quarters.
CAMPUS OF DHAKA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
The campus of Dhaka National Medical College is built in 11 storied building with 14000 sqft. floor space in each floor.
Total floor space 154000 sqft. with centrally air conditioned and 24 hours lift services.
The college building has administrative sections, 8 departments, library, 5 lecture galleries, large examination hall, one conference room, one seminar room, one teachers lounge, student’s common rooms, tutorial room, Practical Laboratory and Museum.
A separate fully air conditioned Anatomy Dissection Hall of 6,000 sqft. is also present in the department of Anatomy.
FACULTY AT DHAKA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
Academic Faculty at Dhaka National Medical College in both College & Hospital consists of 179 full – time members who are blend of a distinguished body of academics with proven teaching & research excellence and younger professionals with varied experience.
STUDENT COMMITTEE AT DHAKA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
Student Committee at Dhaka National Medical College is entrusted to look after the different academic & extra academic activities of the students.
These activities include annual sports and cultural weeks, annual picnics, different literary competitions, publication of Annual Magazine and religious activities.
This committee comprises of team of teachers and students of the Dhaka National Medical College.
HOSTEL FACILITIES AT DHAKA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
Dhaka National Medical College has an affordable hostel system with well furnished rooms and recreation center for each wing of the hostel for International students.
All the rooms are well ventilated, comfortable, fully furnished with centralized air system.
Separate Hostels facilities are available for boys and girls and safety of all the students is ensured.
Facilities for students at Dhaka National Medical College are arranged on sharing basis.
The university takes special care of the international students and accommodation is ensured for all students.
Reading rooms and gym are accommodated inside every hostel.
College possess a nice cafeteria, students may avail cafeteria canteen facilities at cheaper rates.
LIBRARY FACILITIES AT DHAKA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
The library at Dhaka National Medical College is located in the academic building and has a collection of over 5000 bound Volume of text books, references and journals in various subjects and provides up to date information to the students & teachers.
It has a rich collection of about 6018 text and reference books with latest edition, 25 local Journals and 3 International Journals of academic interest.
The library has user – friendly access system and is provided with separate reading area for the students as well as teachers.
The students can also borrow Textbooks for reading at college and home. The Library is also equipped with internet access.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS AT DHAKA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
The following is the minimum MBBS in Bangladesh eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student at Dhaka National Medical College:
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country in abroad.
ADMISSION PROCESS AT DHAKA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
Step 1: Apply Online—we fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard marksheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Invitation charges
Step 2: Invitation letter—after receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
Step 3: VISA processing— Along with the invitation letter from Dhaka National Medical College we contact the nearest Bangladesh Embassy or Consulate
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School certificate(12th standard marksheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE :Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if student is below 18 year old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case account is opened less than 6 months then letter from Bank Manager stating when account was opened.
- In case Account holder is student then Minimum account balance may be 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 4: ARRIVAL—after getting visa from Bangladesh embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical students to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Bangladesh at government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222